Your own apartment with a big sunny balcony. In the middle of Berlin.
Prenzlauer Berg is a hip and young district with a lot of Bars, Clubs and Restaurants. Alexanderplatz is near to you, also Berlin Mitte and Friedrichshain. A Grocery is just one House away.
If you like, you can bring your Pet. At the Balcony you can smoke. There is a big Bed for two in the Bedroom. One Person can sleep at the Couch in the living room - but it´s not a Sofa Bed.
A really nice Place to stay!
- free and fast Wifi (Telekom)
- PayTV (Telekom Magenta) in both rooms
- a big Plasma TV in the living room
- a smaler TV in the bedroom
- a new cloth washer and a dryer
- a dishwascher, a microwave, a water boiler, and a big fridge + freezer
- a coffee machine
- a workingplace in the bedroom (with a big desk)
- a big wardrobe
- a big awning + two deckchairs for the balcony
- a ventilator in the living room
- towels, everything for the bed (three blankets)
- a hairdryer also shampoo, bodylotion, showergel, soap, washing powder
- salt, pepper, sugar, oil etc.
You don´t have:
- an elevator
- an DVD or CD player
- air conditioner
- a parking space
Interaction with guests
I´m not at the Apartment but probably in Berlin. So if you have Questions you can call me and I´ll be there.
Other things to note
I´m flexible with the check-in. But please note: If You are arriving later than 20:00 (8p.m.) you have to catch the keys from me in Kreuzberg. This district is about 30min away from the apartment - if you take the train.