This condo is just what you're looking for. Visiting your kids at one of the Universities within walking distance? Coming to watch an SEC football or basketball game? Here to take in everything that Music City has to offer? This place is for you!
PERMIT# Listed in Pictures
This first floor condo is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath. There is free, on-site parking for one car, steps from the back door. Laundry is on site. The full kitchen is stocked with essentials to prepare a meal. The place has been well taken care of over the years and will surely make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one.
Convenient access to the interstate makes for easy travel to the airport, Opry Land, Downtown, the up and coming area of East Nashville, etc.
Guests have access to the entire property. Prior to your arrival, you will receive a unique keypad code that will serve as your keys to the property. This code is changed every time we have a new guest so it is very secure. It will work for the time of your reservation only.
Interaction with guests
Our company is called UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals. We are here to help make sure your stay is as amazing as can be. If you have any questions or are less than satisfied with any part of your experience, please contact us right away so we can fix any issues you might have.
Inside the property, you will find a property and neighborhood information book. Inside you will find our contact information, helpful info about the property, and places to check out in the area!
Other things to note
Find me on Instagram if you are interested in some great local spots and events to try! @urbannashvillevr Join in and post some pictures of yourself and tag me in them if you are having a good time!
Because the weekends tend to be our most popular time, we typically require a 3-night minimum and Friday and Saturday nights to be booked in the same reservation. Under certain scenarios we can make exceptions to this, so please ask if you are looking to check in or out on Saturday!
• Quiet hours are 10 pm - 8 am
• No smoking on the premises please
• Pets are considered on a case by case basis and additional fees will apply. Please inquire with us BEFORE booking if you will be bringing a pet.
• If you are booking a same day reservation after 2 pm, please message us before booking so we can ensure the unit is clean and ready for you.
• If you are booking a reservation that begins or ends on a Saturday or a major holiday please inquire with us before booking.
RESERVATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION IF:
• The reservation begins or ends on a Saturday - we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together
• The reservation begins or ends on a major holiday - this includes but is not l limited to: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
• A same day reservation is made past 2 pm and the unit is not ready and clean
URBANNASHVILLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Check-In/Check-Out – Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (CST). Unavoidable delays may occur and there is a possibility your vacation rental may not be ready by 4:00 p.m (CST). Your patience will be appreciated. Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. (CST) firm, so we may prepare for our next arrival. If you would like to check in early or check out late, you will need to contact the office to see if we are able to accommodate this for your reservation. There is a fee for guaranteed alterations to the check in and check out times.
2. No Pets – Pets are only allowed in specific properties, please inquire. If any evidence of a pet(s) is found in a non-pet friendly property or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately and forfeit all rental payments. Any evidence of a pet in your rental property or on the premises may also result in additional charges to your credit card on file.
3. Minimum Stay – Minimum stays can vary based on the individual property as well as the time of year. Please ask if you have any questions regarding dates specific for your stay.
4. Weekend bookings – For certain properties we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together. If you are looking to arrive or depart on a Saturday you must first inquire. Reservations that begin or end on a Saturday are subject to cancellation.
5. Rates – Rental rates are based on property features, location and season. Rates can be found listed on this website and are subject to change without notice. A cleaning fee, sales tax and a one-time administration fee will be added to all reservations.
6. Rental Payments – For reservations 30 days or less, 25% of the total rent is required at the time of booking. Rental payments are due in full 30 days prior to arrival. For reservations more than 30 days, the first month's rent is due upon booking. The following month's payments are due at the first of each month from the start of the rental period. Payments may be made by cash, traveler’s check, bank money order, e-check, or credit card.
7. Travel Protection Insurance – CSA Travel Protection is made available with your booking, please inquire. All travel protection must be purchased within 24hr from when the booking is made.
8. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
9. Cancellations – Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event you must cancel or change properties. Please see Airbnb's 'Strict' cancellation policy in the next section.
10. Falsified Reservations - The total number of persons allowed in the unit at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each property. Absolutely no house parties allowed. This includes weddings, wedding parties and receptions. Any violators will be evicted. Eviction without refund is the penalty. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit and/or balance of rental payment. Guest will not be permitted to check-in. Note: Units may not be sublet by guest.
11. Damages – Guests assume full financial responsibility for damages due to misuse or negligence and missing items. Guests may choose to purchase Damage Protection for further coverage and protection from damages occurred during your stay - inquire for further details. Prior to check-out, please report any damages that occurred during your stay. Any charges will be discussed with you before your credit card on file is charged. As a courtesy and so that we can continue to maintain each home in excellent condition, if during your stay you find other items requiring repair, we request that this information be reported to us as soon as possible.
12. Non-smoking Units – All of our properties at UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals are non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited inside all rental units. Any evidence of smoking found in a rental unit will result in a $200 fine plus any additional charges for carpet cleaning and deodorizing.
13. Housekeeping – Rates include housekeeping service upon departure only. You are responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set-up of trash liners, bathroom paper, and soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest.
14. Items Left in Unit – UrbanNashville, ST is not responsible for personal items left in a unit. If items are found and you wish them returned, there will be a $25 service charge plus shipping costs.
15. Furnishings – Our vacation rentals are individually owned and furnished. Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior décor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit. Additional charges to your credit card on file may occur if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after your stay. Although every effort has been made for accuracy, UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals is not responsible for errors on this website, for property changes made by the owners or for any conditions beyond our control upon arrival. Note: Rental agent represents property to the best of his/her ability and assumes no liability for errors or omissions.
16. Internet Service – All properties have complimentary internet service available.
17. Utilities – No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone service, or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. The operation and maintenance of these utilities is out of the control of UrbanNashville Vacation Rentals.
18. Good Neighbor Policy – Please be sure to observe all rules and regulations, which are provided for each property. All guests, as well as owners, are required to conform to all rules and regulations of the properties. Violators are subject to eviction. a) Please abide by all noise, traffic and refuse rules. Please respect the rights and space of nearby homeowners and other vacationers. b) Parking is allowed in your designated area ONLY. No RVs, trailers, boats or jet skis allowed. Specific properties do have vehicle restrictions. Please inquire about allowed parking for your accommodations.
19. Quiet Hours – Please keep noise levels to a minimum between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am. Any violators will be asked to leave. Eviction without refund is the penalty.
20. Rowdy Behavior – Our rental homes are monitored for rowdy or noisy behavior and all violators will be evicted, all rental payments will be forfeited, and additional charges ($100) will be charged to guest method of payment on file. Occupancy in use of premises shall not disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
21. Alcohol/Drugs – No drinking of alcoholic beverages by guests under the U.S. legal drinking age of twenty-one (21) is allowed on the rental properties at any time. If guests are arrested for underage drinking or for using illegal drugs on the premises or if UrbanNashville observes guests under the legal age of twenty-one (21) drinking alcoholic beverages or using illegal drugs on the property, UrbanNashville reserves the right to immediately terminate the Rental Agreement and evict guests with no refund.
22. Right of Entry – Guests agree that UrbanNashville reserves the right to enter the rental property at anytime if reasonable belief exists that security is compromised or house rules are being broken. If violation of occupancy laws are suspected or house rules are being broken, UrbanNashville will make reasonable attempts to inform guests of intended visit but guests consent is not required.
Please treat the space like your own home & HAVE FUN!
UrbanNashville is a locally owned and managed vacation rental property management company! We take a lot of pride in providing the best experience for you while you are here in Nashville. Our properties are located in very convenient and popular areas of Nashville from the heart of downtown Nashville to 12South to East Nashville. If you need any recommendations for the best places to check out just ask because the chances are good that we have been there and tried that. We look forward to having you!