About this listing
Atoll Close Port Douglas holiday house is a charming single level Queenslander style home with polished timber floors. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, only a short stroll away from Four Mile Beach and close to the Four Mile shopping area including a deli, bottle shop, video store, medical centre, and restaurants all within easy walking distance. Four minute drive to Port Douglas village centre and marina.
Interaction with guests
The property manager is located near-by and available to answer any questions.
- This property is not a party house under any circumstances. We will be informed by the neighbours either side if any excessive noise occurs after 10pm weekdays or midnight weekends which will result in immediate eviction and additional charges.
- House should be left essentially as you found it – we understand that it will become ‘lived in’ during your stay, however leaving it in a mess can and will incur additional charges. Beds and furniture should NOT be moved from the room you find them in. Please ensure all dishes are washed and put away before you leave.
- We take no responsibility for the personal belongings of guests during their stay.
- Home to be securely locked, lights & electrical appliances switched off upon leaving or departure from the house.
- Property and contents is to be treated with due care. You will be liable for damage over and above wear and tear.
- The Property is to be used strictly as a residential premises by the Guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated on the Guest Registration Form and not for any other purpose or by any greater number of occupants.
- The Property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur whilst on the premises or the use of its facilities.
- No car parking on the grass.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Luggage cannot be stored once checked out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
It’s a real pleasure to welcome you to our holiday house in Port Douglas which we would like to share with you. As a host, we aim to make your stay as welcoming and enjoyable as possible.
Atoll Close Port Douglas Holiday House is all about relaxation. We hope you will experience a memorable holiday and that you will want to stay again.
Our holiday house is very private, it rests in a quiet cul-de-sac and you have the whole property to yourself.
We will be in close contact with you throughout the booking process and our property manager can be contacted during your stay to assist with any questions or maintenance issues.