Located in Marousi, one of Athens' best suburbs, this apartment is easily reached by road and is served by reliable and frequent public transport. There is also wonderful local shopping and dining.
The apartment is about 180 sq. meters (including balconies), with freshly painted bedrooms and polished marble floors. The bedrooms are spacious with large built-in wardrobes.
The apartment can accommodate up to 6 people and there are five beds - one double, 3 singles and one folding - plus a cot.
This apartment is a great space to stay for the following reasons:
1. It is really spacious with large rooms and generous balconies.
2. The bedrooms are separated from the living areas (see the floor plan).
3. There is a fast VDSL Internet connection (about 46 mbps download and 5 mbps upload)
3. It is in Marousi which is a really nice area.
4. It is close to the Metro station and bus stops.
5. The local shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and a major park are really close (only a few minutes walk).
6. It is only 2 kilometers (one stop on the metro) from the 'Athens Mall' (the largest shopping centre in Southern Europe) that has an amazing rooftop food court and 14 'Village' cinemas.
7. It is easy to get to and from the airport, the ferry port at Pireas and the centre of Athens.
That is why all our guests have loved both the apartment and the local area.
The entire apartment is available to our guests except for 2 storage cupboards that are locked and contain a few of our (the owners) possessions. Even so, there is plenty of storage space available to our guests.
Interaction with guests
Our local caretaker, Aris, meets our guests to show them through the apartment and to explain how everything works (air-conditioning, hot-water, window shutters etc.).
Aris can be contacted at any time by our guests during their stay.
The owners, Jenny and Chris, can also be contacted at any time by phone, e-mail, internet messaging or Airbnb message.
Other things to note
After you book, we will send you an information document that provides a lot of useful information including various options to contact us, useful tips, local maps etc.
The neighbours in our building are quiet and some are retired, so excessive alcohol consumption and excessive noise are strictly prohibited. There is also a quiet time every afternoon between about 2pm and 5pm (siesta for some) and this must be respected. The floors in our apartment are marble or polished timber, so high heels or heavy or hard shoes must not be worn inside. The most important rule is to enjoy your stay and to have a nice time in Athens.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.