Pretty Beach cottage is a beautifully styled, family friendly cottage, with views of Pretty Beach and walking distance from local cafes. On the doorstep is Turo Park, with a pirate ship playground and tennis court & cricket nets. Kayaks are available to explore the local waters or fish off the jetty. For the more adventurous, the stunning surrounds of the Bouddi national park are on your doorstep. If you simply want to relax on the deck just soak up the tranquility & beauty of the space.
The cottage has been very recently refurbished and brand new to holiday rentals and compromises of two bedrooms, the master bedroom which features a brand new queen bed and luxury Sheridan sheets (available for hire upon request), has built in wardrobes and views of Pretty beach, allowing you to lie in bed, soaking in the views and the sounds of nature. The second bedroom features two singles, with built in wardrobes and a trundle and a baby cot available upon request. The cottage can comfortably accomodate 4 guests and if required a 5th guest on a trundle bed.
The lounge area features an inviting sofa, allowing you to make the most of the views, or to sit back and relax in front of a movie on the flat screen TV or DVD or book from the available selection. Wifi is available.
The newly renovated kitchen, features all the appliances you need, a pantry stocked with the basics and bar seating leading to a dining room with seating for 6 guests. The bathroom features a shower and seperate loo and there is also a laundry with washer and dryer and complimentary washing detergents.
· Child Friendly with Turo Park playground 200m from front door
· Air conditioning
· Overhead fans in both bedrooms
· Flat screen television
· WIFI available
· DVD & book library
· Toy box
· Outdoor deck area with cane seating
· 2 bedrooms with brand new Queen Bed and 2 single beds with trundle and cot available, all with electric blankets available for the cooler months
· 1000TC Sheridan & Morgan & Finch sheets and Egyptian quality towels available for hire upon request
· Beds made ready for your arrival charges apply
· 5 minute drive to surf patrolled Killcare beach
This is a non smoking property.
Interaction with guests
We can supply a wealth of information on local restaurants, tours, whether it be fishing charters or gourmet food and wine tours to the Hunter Valley or whats on in the area during your stay.
Other things to note
• Wagstaffe General Store: there is a small general store in Wagstaffe - DVDs, Post Office, small variety of food to buy, fresh bread/pastries in morning
• NB: you can book the tennis court in Pretty Beach at the General Store
• Hardy’s Bay store - booze and general store
• Mooch inside - homewares/clothing - great buys for holiday shopping!
• Empire Bay bottle shop - drive thru bottle shop just by the turning to Wagstaffe off Empire Bay Drive
• Lobster beach - walk down Venice Rd from the house onto High View Road and over the bush track - NB: a few steps down to this one
• Killcare/Putty Beach - main surf beach - 5 mins drive - lovely big expanse of sand, great rock pool for kids by the surf club
• Lots of central coast beaches to choose from
A number of walks from the house and or round the headland from Killcare beach. Walks along cliff top to Maitland Bay and beyond. Refer to the house manual for maps of walks you can do from the cottage.
From the wharf by the general store there are various ferries
Palm beach ferry (Palm beach, Ettalong, Wagstaffe round trip) - lovely trip
• Hardy’s Bay Marina