Three minutes’ walk to green line (takes you to downtown), eight minutes’ walk to bus 66 (takes you to Cambridge). Near Fenway Park/Red Sox, Longwood Medical Area, BU, BC, & NEU. The room have a queen bed, extra full floor mattress, couch (not used for sleeping), AC (in summer), heater (in winter), minibar, microwave, and a desk. The apartment is located on a busy street, so you may hear the city noise. please notice that this is a private room in an apartment with a shared bathroom.
• Your room includes a minibar, microwave, couch, and a disk.
(1 queen bed, and an extra queen floor mattress).
In addition to your room, you can access the bathroom, kitchen, living room, and laundry room (costs $2.00 washer and dryer).
• The shared space is the kitchen, bathroom, and living room with me and my brother
Interaction with guests
I will be available to offer help throughout your stay.
Other things to note
• The apartment is on the 3ed floor. No elevator or wheelchair accessible.
• Let me know if you have other concerns or special requests.
This is our home, so please treat it like your own home.
• Please keep noise to a minimum between 10 pm and 7 am.
• Please remember that the bathroom is shared.
• Please note that there is no guest parking, and street parking overnight is not allowed in Brookline. If you are planning on coming with a car, please let me know before you book so that I can explain the options. (More info found on "Getting Around").
• For make-up removal, if needed, kindly use the small face towels, and not our large towels. Thanks for being considerate!
• No candles or burning incense please.
• Please no smoking or drug use in or anywhere near the apartment.
Hi, I’m your host, Omar! I love all the good things in life: nature, food, sports, art, music, desserts, etc. I’m an easy going host who can give you space or possibility be your tour guide if you like. I love to meet people from all over the world, with great stories, interesting cultures, diverse backgrounds, and a zest for life. I hope to host vibrant people with great manners who would respect my property and my neighbors.