Charles Thompson Victorian circa 1899. Stay in a historic home where you'll only be a short walk to restaurants, pubs, breweries, theater, museums, parks, and nightlife. 6 blocks to River Market, 5 minute drive to Clinton Library and Museum, 6 minute drive to Arkansas Children's Hospital, 2 blocks to brewery, 4 blocks to coffee shop and pub.
3125 sq ft of Victorian charm and quirks. Enjoy a glimpse of times past with original hardwood floors, woodwork, tiled fireplaces and claw foot tubs.
Other things to note
Please note that there is one shower, one jacuzzi tub with handheld shower sprayer, and one claw foot tub.
• The space is available for event rental. Additional fees apply. A group of more than 8 in the home must have prior approval.
• This is a historic home with stairs and may not be suitable for younger children. Home is not childproofed and filled with valuable antiques.
• Smoking: No smoking indoors. Guests can smoke on the back deck or the front porch.
• Pets: No pets allowed.
• Quiet hours for Downtown Little Rock are 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful of neighbors, no loud music.
• Hosts must be notified of additional visitors, even if not staying the night.
• Items from house may not be left unsupervised on front porch.
• Cushions for patio chairs are located in the coat closet next to the kitchen. Bring in after use. Do not leave out overnight.
• Old towels for spills and messes are located under kitchen sink. Please do not use bathroom towels for cleaning. Stained bath towels will result in an $8 replacement fee.
• Please understand that this is a home experience, not a hotel experience. We have worked very hard to create a unique experience to share with our guests. We appreciate your gentle treatment of our home, furnishings, and linens.
-Load dishwasher, but do not start it.
-Wipe down kitchen counters.
-Do not make beds that have been used.
-Do not strip sheets. We need to to be able to easily assess and pre-treat any stains before laundering. There will be a $25 charge for any stains that we cannot get out.
-Put used towels in bathtubs.
-Set the temperature on the thermostats to 78°.
-Lock front and back doors and put keys through mail slot.
-Text upon departure.
That's all, thank you!
Our dream was to own a big Victorian in the heart of Little Rock. We have had so much fun filling it with antiques and making improvements. Now we have decided to travel and have more adventures. We enjoy staying in Air B&Bs so much that we decided to give others the opportunity to experience staying in a historical home as they experience all Little Rock has to offer.
I love cooking from scratch, experiencing new foods and flavors, exploring new places and cultures. I love the smell of lemon and the feel of sunshine on my skin. My favorite quote/motto is "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."