- Spacious penthouse 2 BR apartment with view over the Rock Church
- 3 separate single beds and one king size bed w/ 2 toilets
- Separate kitchen and dining room middle of the apt
- Peaceful surroundings very close to city center
- Professionally cleaned before every guests with freshly washed linen and soft towels
- You are warmly welcome - Just ask anything and we will arrange it!
- Always remove your shoes when entering the apartment. It is a Finnish way and also our wooden floors and light rugs are not made for shoes.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment.
- The registered guest only an overnight stay.
- Our building is peaceful as expected decent level of voice after 22 till 7 and all the time on hallways. When you are inside the apartment please keep both doors closed.
- Please always ask if there is something that will make you think. We love to answer any questions, but we do not make manuals for all devices in the house.
- Enjoy Your Stay!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 646 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I just love Airbnb and meeting new people from all over the world. I am an entrepreneur and mother of two great kids aged 10 and 12. I love gardening, renovating, cooking, art and all DIY things. I am here to make your holiday perfect so do not hesitate to ask for anything. I host couple of places and can guarantee that all of them are 5/5 places although few just listed so there is yet many reviews. You are warmly welcome to stay our apartments in Helsinki.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.