Delightful home located a few steps from the main square but with access from an interior lane that makes it ideal for those who love tranquility without sacrificing the comfort of the center.
Casa Ambra retains the charm of an ancient Favignana residence, with antique floors, masonry kitchen and insulating tufa walls, without sacrificing comfort for its guests.
Located on the ground floor, it is accessed by a small alleyway. The living room consists of an entrance with a dining table from which one is accessed to the kitchen and the other to a living room / bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner stove, two sinks (including an antique marble) and a small pantry. From the kitchen you can access the laundry with a washing machine, one of the two bathrooms (carved in the rock) and a lovely terrace with a barbebue corner, shower, masonry bench, hammock and a table to dine pleasantly on the outside. The living room has a single sofa bed, a second drawer pull-out bed, and a mezzanine with two single beds. From the living room you access the second, very spacious room, equipped with a double bed and an attached bathroom. Both bathrooms are equipped with washbasin, shower and toilet. They have been recently refurbished to make our guests' stay more comfortable and enjoyable.
Even though it is cool even in summer, the house is air conditioned in the night area.
Interaction with guests
If I do not present myself, I will be happy to give you all the information and support to make your stay more comfortable.
Other things to note
• Cleaning costs include:
1. Bed linen and towels (face towel, bidet and small shower towel).
2. Regular cleaning. We therefore ask for care of the house and not to leave dirty dishes and dishes.
There is a possibility to apply for cleaning or linen change during the stay.
• The house is ideal for 4 people but can accommodate up to 6 people thanks to the sofa / loft solution in the living room.
• In addition to 6 beds, for families with young children, there is a camping cot with mattress.
- We ask the guests to take care of the accommodation, to respect the neighbors' quiet and not to waste water that is a precious resource on the island.
- Smoking is not forbidden but we like you if you want to do it in the comfortable private terrace at your disposal.
- We welcome pets after communication.
- We ask our guests to promptly communicate any damage.
- You can agree to a change in the Check In / Out time.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.