- Double room with bathroom and terrace
- Self-service breakfast included
- B&B in the middle of nature: spot wild animals like boar, foxes and deer near the lodge
- Self-sustaining house: solar energy and fresh water well
- Swimming pool in private valley
- Big shared living room and kitchen
- Shops, supermarkets and restaurants at 10 minutes by car
- Hiking and mountainbiking trails starting from the lodge
- Lots of outdoor activities in the area
The double room with ensuite bathroom has direct access to the garden through it's own main entrance. The room offers views on the kitchen garden, poultry run and mountains at the one side and views on the swimming pool and the valley on the other side.
- Queen size (160x200cm) bed
- Private bathroom
- Little terrace
- If needed, we can provide an extra baby bed (free of charge)
Feel free to cook in the shared kitchen. It's equipped with all the basics and has an authentic wood oven.
- Gas stove with 4 gas burners
- Gas oven
- A wood oven
- Pots, pans, dishes in all shapes and sizes
- Basics for seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic, oil, etc)
We recommend shopping groceries on your way to Mas Prim, but if you need anything or if you fancy some homemade stuff we have a little self-service shop in the kitchen with some local, bio or homemade products.
The large shared living room with fireplace has lots of light entering through the many windows, which offer great views over the valley.
The swimming pool is shared with other guests.
Interaction with guests
We will serve a delicious breakfast with typical Catalan products at the terrace.
We will provide you with any information needed and share our favorite restaurants, cafés, hiking trails and beaches with you.
Guests can use the kitchen. On Fridays and Saturdays we can arrange a supper for €20, including wine, water, bread and dessert. We cook mostly with local and organic products and vegetables from our kitchen garden.
Other things to note
Our eco-lodge is located in the middle of a dry forest so we want to keep the risk of a forest fire to an absolute minimum: open fires / BBQ outside is absolutely prohibited (by law) and smoking is only permitted on the terrace.
Mas Prim is a self-sustainable house and we only have electricity from solar power. Charging phones or laptops is no problem, but hair driers, microwaves and irons are not to be used at all.
We are happy to show you around and explain how the whole energy system works :)
We are Sterre and Mark. We love this remote place and would love to share the experience of living in an off-grid home in the middle of the woods with you.
Mas Prim is Sterre's family home so we know the area very well. We would be delighted to show and help you around!
If you decide to stay with us you'll also meet Quixet, our hiker-cat, and Xibeca, a Pyrenean Mountain Dog.