Private bedroom, private entrance and en-suite bath in west LA! Spacious private room with private in-suite bathroom with walk in shower and whirlpool tub in 1800sqft 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom home. You will have access to a patio with amenities to dine outside, relax and enjoy the acclimate Los Angeles weather. The bedroom has a TV, King bed and private bath. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The room is bright and sunny in the day and cozy at night. There is a private en-suite bathroom, private entrance, whirlpool tub, TV, dresser closet and shelves. There are three bedrooms/bath room suites in this house, one is mine, the other two I rent to guests. On weekends that I travel, I rent my room as well! Each room is its own bedroom and bath room combo, the common areas are spacious with plenty of quite space!
In addition to your private bedroom and private bathroom, you will have access to an outdoor patio with amenities to dine, relax and enjoy the acclimate Los Angeles weather. You will also have access to a fully appointed kitchen with all appliances and washer/dryer. There will be free coffee each morning.
Interaction with guests
I live here during the week but am gone on the weekends .
Other things to note
I like guests who are clean and respectful. There are two other rooms in the house that are also rented to airbnb guests. They have their own bathroom and the common areas are large so you will have plenty of space.
Plenty of free and easy parking:
- Right in front of my house from 4pm to 10am (unlimited during these hours) and then two hours during the day from 10am to 4pm
- One block away unlimited parking during 8am to 6pm.
- No smoking anywhere in the home. You must exit the home and smoke outdoors. Your butts must be disposed of safely and not strewn on the grounds.
- There are ample supply of linens and towels. In general, it is wise to bring your own beach towels during the summer months.
- Upon arrival your unit will have starter toilet paper in each bath and paper towels in the kitchen. Additional supplies may have to be purchased with your groceries. We recommend taking a quick inventory of supplies upon your arrival.
- Upon departure, all properties must be left in good condition. Tenants must load and run the dishwasher if there are dishes in need of cleaning.
- All furniture is to be left in the exact location it was found upon arrival.
- All doors and windows should be closed and locked. We do reserve the right to charge a fee for excess cleaning, the movement of furniture or damage caused by doors or windows left open or unsecured.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. and strictly enforced for housekeeping purposes. Rentals keys should be put back into the masterlock key holder.
My family gives me life! I live in Eugene Oregon but my husband lives in LA. I travel there quite frequently. My favorite thing to do is spend time with my grand kids. They live on the east coast so I travel there quite a bit as well. I enjoy being outdoors running, hiking and at the beach!