Comfortable and centrally located modern loft with interesting repurposed furniture and finds. The unit is refreshingly airy, spacious and bright. The balcony serves as a great viewing deck overlooking the expansive open green space and dramatic sunsets. A spacious 92sqm unit that can be an ideal home office base for any visiting businessman, an intermediate residence for guest visiting Manila or a last minute staycation destination.
Sustainably designed without sacrificing modern comforts and aesthetics delivering easy living to guests staying . The unit overlooks wide open green space with views of the city's skyline. Perfect for guests looking for a convenient base in the city during their stay. The unit is very quiet and conducive for work or break from work. It sits in a corner benefitting from constant cross-wind ventilation. The double height ceiling of the loft also provides the feeling of space lacking in most condos. The place is designed to help guest feel effortlessly at ease and at home. The two bedrooms in the upper floor loft can accommodate 4 persons. The living room sofa bed and an extra folding bed can accommodate an additional 2 persons. Approximately 10km away from the domestic and international airport, 2.1 km from BGC and 8km away from Makati. Walking distance to the UK, Qatar and Korean Embassies, Chinese International School, Korean International School, Enderun Colleges and the Grand Canal Mall.
Guest may access a gym and swimming pool. As a rule, guests may not bring in more guests.
Interaction with guests
I may be reached via Airbnb Chat, once a booking is confirmed we will also provide cellphone no, email. Chatting via Viber, Whatsup is also available.
- No loud noise and music as this is a family oriented building
- Remove Shoes upon entering the unit
- Segregate the trash and bring out the trash everytime you leave the unit.
- Ensure that the doors and windows are closed when you leave the unit
- Switch off all lights and electrical devices when you leave the unit
- For stays of over one week, we will clean and change linens and towels once a week. We will charge you for the laundry and cleaning fee for the amount of P2,500 or (approx USD50)
- Guests may not bring in more guests
I enjoy travelling, tasting local food and wine and getting exposed to other people's culture and way of life. Part of the fun is in discovering, meeting and learning from the people you meet. I like staying in Airbnb places when I travel because it just makes it easier to access local favourites. I try to provide my guests what I would expect myself when I travel. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.