Beautiful apartment in the historical building of Wroclaw Old Town
• Check-in starts at 3PM. Check-out before (or latest) 11AM. Please contact for check-in/out flexibility.
• Guests are obliged to exercise due diligence to the property and its' amenities, and keep the apartment clean during their stay.
• Trash has to be taken out daily and food crumbs has to be removed regularly in order to prevent infestation (bug, insect, ants)
• It is not allowed to move or relocate furniture in the apartment. Nothing can be taken away or transferred to another apartment. Nothing can be borrowed from the apartment. It is not allowed to remove or re-organize cables and electronic equipment in the apartment.
• It is NOT ALLOWED to organize EVENT or PARTY in the apartment. Visitors are also subject to the house rules.
• The lessee is obliged to inform CityAparts regarding guests who are going to accommodate in the apartment with full names and contact numbers in their reservation. Having undeclared guests result in penalty to the lessee (€50/night per undeclared guest). The holder of the reservation, or at least one of the guests who is declared in the reservation with name/surname must be present at the check-in. Otherwise CityAparts will not pass the keys.
• Reservation is INALIENABLE
• It is NOT ALLOWED to SMOKE in the apartment. It is NOT ALLOWED to smoke by/out the window. Smoking MARIHUANA is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in the apartment. Disregarding this rule result in €250 penalty to the lessee.
• Unless special gear (bed, linen, towel) is required from CityAparts, children under 3 years old are free of charge. Above 3 years old is charged by normal fare.
• The lessee is obliged to inform CityAparts regarding pets and request for approval before booking the apartment.
• Guests are responsible for damage to apartment and its appliances.
• Calling escort services is inadvisable to prevent unpleasant experiences, such as fraud and possible theft. Guests are recommended to attend consultancy.
• QUIET TIMES: Between 22:00-07:00, guests are obliged to comply with the "silent time" rule and respect the inhabitants of the building.
• The apartment is located on the 1st floor of the building and there is no lift in the building, therefore the apartment is not recommended for guests who have difficulty with taking the stair way.
• Please ask for parking availability before booking the apartment.
By booking the apartment, guests understand and accept the "HOUSE RULES" and the "IMPORTANT NOTICE" written above.
This host has 254 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Experienced and hospitable, we are offering you comfort and privacy in our apartments at good rates besides our help, friendship and goodwill.
We would be glad to accommodate you