My place is close to public transport, the city centre, the airport, and parks. You’ll love my place because of the cosiness, the views, and the location.
All bookings shall include a $5 GRAB car rebate each night of stay. Guests MUST present receipt from GRAB to be entitled to this arrangement. We will rebate back to the guests within 7 days of check out. Subject to a cap of $100 per month.
This apartment studio partment with ensuite bathroom It is a cosy 435sq ft. It is fully equipped and has high speed 1Gbps internet and 36 channels of cable tv . A full living and dining area is available for a small family of 3 to get together.
To all common areas including pool
Other things to note
Other things to note:
- Be punctual. Our time is as precious as yours
- Be green. Turn off light, fan, air-conditioner, water and others electrical items when not in use
- Be clean and tidy. Clean after yourself (i.e. wash plates and cups after use) and if you have moved the mattresses or furniture during your stay please remember to place it back in its original state
- Be honest. Leave what belongs to the apartment (i.e. electrical appliances, pillows, towels etc)
- Be respectful. Let's be friends and exchange words of kindness. And treat the unit like your home
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- NO smoking or drug abuse in the unit (you are allowed to smoke outside the building as there are smoke detectors in the unit)
- NO pets allowed as adorable or quiet as they may be
- NO permanent decorations in the unit, remove items when is done
Ace @ Seraya is independently operated by individual owner. It is a private unit for vacation and therefore does not need to check in at a counter. It is not a serviced apartment.
Essentials like soap, shampoo, toilet paper, and towels are provided on your arrival. The essentials will not be replenished unless you opt for housekeeping which comes at an extra charge of SGD $25 per session. However, you can buy these essentials and other toiletries at the supermarket just five minutes’ walk away.
While I'm continuously trying to improve the way I host guests, it is important for you to know that I DO NOT provide the following:
1. Room service.
2. Daily housekeeping (If you'd like housekeeping, I can do it for you at SGD $25 per session. This would include making up your beds, general cleaning, washing dishes, and replenishing essentials and refreshments).
3. 24-hour helpdesk (I will try to respond to all your problems and resolve them but I may not be available at all times).
Please rest assured that although the above is not provided, every effort is taken to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.