Private in-law flat, with its private entrance! It's a beautiful room, tastefully and minimalistically decorated, with its own entrance so you can come and go as you need. It has a spacious private bathroom, mini kitchen, mini fridge, desk (can be used to eat or as work space), garment rack w/ space for shoes, luggage rack, wi-fi, plus parking for one car!
Great for relaxing and if you're looking to unplug. Room was recently furnished. Great for couples/business travelers or solo travelers!
This is a fully conditioned private in-law quarter that is located/accessed from the side of our main house. It is completely private from the rest of the house, offering a lot of privacy, and with an electronic keypad that allows for easy check-in at any time.
Conveniently located 5 minutes away from FIU (Florida International University), and very close to major shopping malls: Dolphin, International, International Mall, and Dadeland. Close to major highways and the Florida Turnpike making it very accessible. Miami International Airport is about 20 minutes away in car. Lots of great restaurants around too! We'd be happy to recommend some.
The bed is a queen size, with cotton sheets and pillows. We provide towels, body gel, shampoo and conditioner. The studio is also equipped with a hair dryer, microwave, toaster, iron, ironing board and luggage stand for your comfort. It also has a work-desk in case you need to get some work done!
Full in-law quarter is accessible by guest. No access to main house.
Interaction with guests
We're always available and more than happy to help with anything you may need, always respecting our guest's privacy and needs. We will always try to welcome you in person, but if we can't, you will have detailed instructions on how to enter the house, and where your room is.
Other things to note
- We provide fresh towels upon check-in, and are environmentally conscious, so we do not change towels or linens daily, just when you arrive and if you stay longer than a week. If you'd still like extra cleaning during your stay, please let us know and for an additional fee we'd be happy to accommodate this request.
- We're proud owners of two sweet, beautiful, and healthy dogs. They live with us in the main house. They do not bark a lot or make unnecessary noise, and never come near the guest house without us. They are always within main house and not roaming around.
- We do not have laundry available on premise, but there is a Laundromat nearby as well as a Dry Cleaners! Just let us know if you need it, and we'll point you in the right direction.
- Plenty of restaurants around us! Also:
- Walgreens/CVS 1.2 miles away
- Walmart Super Center, 4 miles away
- Sedano's Supermarket, 0.8 miles away
- Winn-Dixie/Publix Supermarkets, 1.2 miles away
- Starbucks, 1.5 miles away
- - Smoking only permitted in the Patio or Entrance Area. Do not throw cigarettes on grass or floor.
- - No smoking inside the guest house.
- - No Pets Allowed.
- - Use Garbage Bins in the rooms/bathrooms/kitchens. Do not throw garbage/waste down the toilet or sinks.
- - Upon check-out place all your trash bags in the big green container just outside the patio, or the blue one (for recycling). The Waste Management Truck passes by every Tuesday and Friday, so if you have a longer stay, just do the same thing and trash will be picked on those days.
- - Please wash any dishes you use before you leave the house.
- - Quiet Hours 10pm-7am.
- - Please turn off lights in your room if you're going to leave the guest house.
- - Upon checkout, please leave all used towels in the bathroom floor so we can wash them.
- - When you leave the property, please make sure you shut the windows and close doors.
- - Pls note our check out time is 11AM. No exceptions.
- - Our home is a drug-free environment. We are committed to protecting the safety, health, and well-being of all guests in the house, as well as neighbors. We strictly prohibit the illicit use, possession, sale, conveyance, distribution, or manufacture of illegal drugs, intoxicants, or controlled substances in any amount or in any manner. Any violation of this policy will result in a report to AirBNB, as well as to the police. We're very respectful of all our guests, and expect the same respect reciprocated to us and our home.
-We value and respect each guest, so we ask that you please take care of our home as if it were your own. Thank you for your cooperation! (And don't forget, we're here to help!)
- No paper towels in the toilet.
- Absolutely no parties allowed.
- Please avoid using any staining agents in our clean and fresh linens & towels. Damaged linens & towels will incur additional cost to the guest.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 75 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We're a team of childhood friends who have a strong passion for serving others, and ensuring our guests have the most amazing Airbnb experience they can dream of.
Rick & Claud are husband and wife, and so are Nikki & Jo. We've lived in Miami for 15+ years, but were born in a beautiful island in the sun called Dominican Republic.
We're artsy, crafty, techy, geeky, and everything else in between. We love traveling, and absolutely adore foodie outings. Any questions or recommendations you need, please ask. We love to help.
Together, we built "Nightstand," a project we started to ensure short term rentals live up to the expectations of travelers and locals looking for a place to call home, whether you're coming for business, fun, or simply to relax. We focus on managing short term rentals, while ensuring long term peace of mind for hosts and guests.
We have various listings that vary in size, shape, and form! We've carefully crafted, tastefully furnished, and attentively built these listings from the ground up, to ensure we're providing a variety of options to meet the needs of all our guests.
We strive for excellence and attend to every possible detail you can think of. Your happiness and comfort is our priority, period.
Wishing you the happiest of vibes!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.