An old family home, this 18 acre Avoca property has been in the family for two generations. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the busier parts of the central coast, this is a house for all seasons and occasions. With the many doors and windows open to welcome in the breeze, it is a dream during the warmer months. During the colder months, the large fireplace, the corrugated iron roof, and the sun drenched back room looking over the paddocks, makes it a beautifully cosy get away.
- Pets must be house trained and without destructive behaviour
- All cigarettes smoked outside of the house must be put out and disposed of properly and safely
- No parties
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am, please respect the neighbours
- House must be locked completely when unattended
- The house and everything inside and outside of it must be treated with respect and not be damaged. Any damages will be payed for by the guests.
- Take care while exploring the property. Wear shoes and watch out for the flora and fauna of the area.
- Pets must be under control and under supervision at all times
- The gas stoves and oven, as well as all faucets and electronic appliances must be turned off before leaving the house unnattended
- Please stay away from any machinery in shed in the paddock for your own safety
- pots and pans will be cleaned after use, dishwasher will be filled and turned on before checkout
- rubbish will be cleaned up and put in the bin before check out
- upmost safety must be taken when using the fireplace. All proper precautions must be taken as will be advised on arrival.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.