Acqua Private Residences is a true riverfront development, located on the regenerating Pasig River in Coronado Street, where Mandaluyong meets Makati. Accessible via the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge, it is also connected to the Makati Central Business District via the newly constructed Estrella-Pantaleon bridge, making it truly a stone’s throw away from all of Makati’s top attractions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Payment Method: You pay via credit card through this website's payment system.
2. Accommodates: Unit can accommodate 6 comfortably but can extend for up to 8 people depending on age, usually babies. The number of guests must not exceed the number of guests specified at the time of booking.
3. Minimum Number of Stay: 7 Days
4. Communication: This website will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked and paid the unit online.
5. Security Deposit: None but we will claim from airbnb if there are any damages or missing items in the unit.
6. Internet Access: Broadband Connection
7. Security: Two 24-hour security guard in the lobby and another one manning the hallways. There are CCTV cameras in the hallways and lifts.
8. Airport Pickup: We can arrange if needed.
9. Utility Bills: LISTED prices are INCLUSIVE of all fees so there are no surprises. Price already includes:
- Association dues
- Water bill
- Cleaning Service will be done once before you check-in and is included in your booking payment.
- Internet and Wifi available
- Electricity bill have to be top-up by guest
10. An additional 300.00/hr for late check in/check out (subject to availability). Standard check in and check out times are at 2PM and 12NN, respectively.
11. Parking: Parking fee for 250/overnight to be paid upfront thru condo admin. The unit itself does not come with a parking space.
> juice bar and café
> lounge area
> changing rooms
> hot and cold jacuzzi
> cardio, weights and trx training
> multi-purpose studios for dance, yoga and pilates
> climbing wall
> cycling and boxing studio
> basketball / tennis court
> lap pool
> lagoon pool
YOUR VERY OWN COUNTRY CLUB BY THE WATER
4 floors. 3000 sqm. 1 elevator ride away.
"The Pebble" is Acqua's central amenity structure and the visual focal point of the entire development. It is a gleaming white, modern interpretation of a smooth river stone with a large cut in front providing an almost window-like vista and three (3) iconic waterfalls on the façade that seemingly flow into the mighty river. It's the ideal venue where you can lounge, energize and plunge as it features fitness club facilities such as a state-of-the-art total health, wellness and fitness center, a lap pool, a lagoon pool, a basketball/tennis court, and juice bar.
GO WITH THE CURRENT
Riverside shopping and dining at the Riverwalk Promenade
At the ground floor of The Pebble, Acqua features the Riverwalk Promenade inspired by Singapore's Clarke Quay area.
Acqua's residents get to enjoy a delightful stretch of restaurants, bars, cafes and designer stores from day 'til night. Arrive by river ferry or water shuttle from the Makati side, dine by the water, shop in hip young designer stores and enjoy sensational views of Makati, all at the first Riverwalk Promenade in the country.
Interaction with guests
All contact information is hidden by Airbnb until confirmation of your booking. An email from Airbnb will be received with the complete instructions after confirmation of your booking. Check in: On the day of your check in, our field agent Regina will be meeting you at the Lobby and will have your name registered. Check out: Our field agent will personally collect the keys at 12 noon - grace period of 15 minutes only. This will give us ample time to clean the unit for the next guests. if you intend to check out earlier than 12 noon, kindly notify us at least an hour before your check out. Standard check in is 2pm and check out is at 12 noon. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability.
Other things to note
Passports or any valid IDs are required prior to check in so have one ready.
FYI. This is not a hotel but a private residential condo unit that we share with renters like yourselves. As we extend our hospitality to you, we simply ask that you kindly treat our unit like how you would treat your own home. Security in the development is very strict and we expect our guest to comply with policies whilst inside the condo premises.
1. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that the place has not been looked after well during your stay.
2. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do so we can prepare in advance for our next guest. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too. We will claim any damages or missing items from the security deposit.
3. We also have a no smoking policy inside the unit, although you are welcome to smoke either in the roof deck, in the nearby cafes or outside the condominium. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that our guests have smoked inside the unit.
4. To keep our costs down, and pass those savings on to our guests, we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the Air-conditioning unit when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
5. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. Guest who are not registered are not allowed to enter the unit or use the amenities during your stay.
6. Cooking inside the room is not allowed at the moment unless for long-term. There are lots of eating places outside and we try to keep our prices reasonable so you can be spared from cooking and just enjoy the variety of food options outside.
7. Garbage should not be placed outside the door of the condo unit. There is a designated garbage disposal area and specific timings for garbage collection. Please refer to the house manual for this booking.
8. Please take care of your valuables as management will not be held responsible should there be any loss or damages in your belongings.
9. Animals are not allowed to be kept or harboured in the unit or any part of the condominium by guest or their visitors.
10. All guest are prohibited from consuming, possessing, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs while inside the unit.
This host has 293 reviews for other properties.View other reviews