Our home is situated amongst the most beautiful street in East Taipei, central with lots of happenings but very quiet at night. Everything is within walking distance. It's in the heart of hip Taipei so everything is just outside the front door :)
It was our own residence so all furnishings are high quality as I'm a designer, the custom handmade bed frame and lounge chairs are from Bali, desk from Thailand, chair from US, lamp from Paris, we decorate with treasures we found around the globe
A spacious open-planned renovated loft ( 93 square meter; 1001 square feet) located in an old building (there's an elevator) at the very heart of Taipei - close to all kinds of cultural experiences and a vibrant city life , very bright and airy, but very quiet at night ( it's rare to find a flat so central in Taipei that you can't hear any traffic noise). We just recently installed a TV in this serene space and to ensure you a tranquil, quality stay there's a CD player and Yoga Matand the most comfortable bed known to mankind :O
What you get to enjoy during your stay:
- Wireless Internet
- Universal Plug
- Fresh linen and bath towels for two
- Memory foam/down pillows with down duvet (winter) / silk blanket (summer)
- Washer & Dryer with clothes line
- CD Player
- Hair blowdryer
- Portable heater during cold winter nights
- Air Conditioner & fan for summer
- Stove top
- Convection toaster oven
- Electric Kettle
- Vacuum Flask
- Pots & Pans and dinning ware
- Drinking water filer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Yoga mat
- Blackout Curtains
- Flash Light
- Shower Gel & Shampoo
Guest will have access to the entire loft including kitchen, open-planed living room + bedroom, bathroom, front and back balconies. The separate bedroom can be used when booking with 3 or 4 guests. Guest can use all our kitchen appliances, pots & pans for dinning needs. Drinking water is filtered to save you from buying bottled water.
Interaction with guests
We both love to make new friends as much as enjoying quiet moments, so we will stay only 5-10 minutes away by car when you are here for your privacy and convenience, but of course we'd love to spend time and offer "insider tips" to help planning your trip if you ask.
Other things to note
For safety reasons, please state your full identity in your query and please tell a little about yourself, the person you're traveling with and the purpose of your stay in Taipei.
For further information or requests, please do not hesitate to ask. Flexible on check-in and check-out time, just ask and we'll try to make it work. (Please be sure to pre-arrange with us of your arrival time so we can meet with you downstairs because the building door is locked at evening and there's no intercom).
We look forward to welcoming you in our home!
* Please present your passport for full identification when you check-in for safety reasons, thank you.
1. Please leave shoes at entrance or in your shoe shelves . The indoor slippers are for your use during your stay.
2. Please keep the room tidy to a respectable level and treat our home with love as you would to your own.
3. No smoking or illegal drugs used in here.
4. Please keep it quiet, no noisy partying ( loud music after 10pm will invite police).
5. Please do not bring other people into the loft unless pre-arranged with the host in advance, no one to stay without our consent.
6. Please bring your own pc.
7. Please recycle. According to the city law of Taipei, please separate "food-remains" and recycled goods from trash. Please refer to house manual for details.
8. Please always keep the back balcony door closed when doing laundry to prevent mosquito and cockroach sneaking in. The washer & dryer are on the back balcony. The English instruction is on bulletin board inside kitchen.
9. Please plug portable heater into wall outlet and never on extension cord to prevent power shortage for this is an old building (Fuse box is above tea shelf in kitchen, flash light next to CD player).
10. Please water the plants daily: 1/2 small glass for the indoor plant, 1 watering can for each Cypress and the coconut on the right, the rest (3 on the right) share one can.
11. Let us know if you accidentally break something.
12. Please be careful with the keys. If you lose the key you will be charged $3000 NTD. Sorry but it's a special made master-key and we'll need to change the lockset.
13. Be sure to let us know if you need any help or anything during your stay, we'll do our best to make your stay a pleasant one. Welcome to Taipei :))