About this listing
Welcome to Kota Kinabalu!
- located at the Kota Kinabalu city centre
- located at Imago Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to hotspots (such as KK waterfront)
- 10 minutes drive to Tanjung Aru beach
wish you have a fancy stay
Welcome to my place !
A sweet sweet home located in the heart of city centre, right above IMAGO Shopping Mall, ideal place for both business and leisure travelers where you can easily access to nearby various hotspots. hope you have a fantastic trip here
The new Unit comprises with fully furnished of modern and luxurious facilities, open kitchen concept for cooking, living room and river/ sea view.
- Air conditioned
- LED Television
- Laptop Friendly Work Desk
- Bathroom with Rain shower & Heater
- Fresh Towels and Basic Shower Gel & Shampoo
- Hairdryer- Beddings
- Laundry: Washing Machine
- Free WIFI connection
- Electric stove for Cooking (kindly Turn On exhaust hood while cooking)
- Basic Cooking Utensils & Cutlery
provides recreation facilities including swimming pool ,gymnasium and common garden.
As it is private owned unit without check in counter, we will arrange a Meet and Greet session for key card handover of the unit.
Check In time: After 3pm ; Check Out time: 11am
*Other times may subject to available, kindly enquiry with us in Advance.
Surrounded by 24hours convenience store, bank, cafes, shop lots, offices and malls; shopping, entertainment, nightlife, business purpose and etc. Night market/handicraft market, jetty, hotels, banks, police station all are within walking distances.
Walking Distance :
Gleneagles Medical Center : 5 mins
KK Times Square : 2 mins
Imago Shopping Mall : 1 mins
Anjung Senja Local Food Court : 10 mins
Sutera Harbour Resort & Golf Club: 10 mins
Oceanus Mall : 15 mins
KK Hard Rock Cafe : 15 mins
KK Waterfront/ Beach Street ( Famous nightlife spot) : 15 mins
Warisan Square Commercial Centre : 15 mins
Center Point Sabah Shopping Mall : 15 mins
Philippino Market/Handicraft Market (souvenirs/pearl/seafood): 15 mins
Asia City Complex/ Welcome Seafood Restaurant : 20 mins
Driving Distance :
-Welcome Seafood Restaurant : 5 mins
KK International Airport : 10 mins
Jesselton Point Jetty : 10 mins
Wisma Merdeka/Suria Shopping Mall : 10 mins
Gaya Street-Food Street (Sunday Market) : 10 mins
Atkinson Clock Tower : 10 mins
Signal Hill Observatory Platform : 10mins
Tanjung Aru Beach (Local foods & snacks/Sunset view) : 10 mins
Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort (Sunset bar): 15 mins
Sabah Trade Centre Exhibition : 15 mins
Likas Sports Complex : 15 mins
- Kindly switch off all Air Condition, Lights and Electrical appliances when not in used or leaving the unit
- Strictly no smoking allowed inside the unit
- Any damages on furniture & fittings & lost items(towel, linen & etc) will deduct from the security deposit
- Kindly Turn ON Exhaust Hood while cooking
- Kindly note there might be minor renovations from other units sometimes as it is still new building
- Kindly keep the premises clean and undamaged (any damages/lost items will be deducted from Security Deposit)
- NO Drugs, Pets
- Kindly clean up after usage of Kitchen & cutlery
- Kindly keep volume down at night after 10pm to avoid unnecessary complaints from management
- Swimming pool rules: naked swimming is prohibited
ELECTRICITY: The voltage used in Malaysia is 230/240 volts -50hz. If your electrical appliance uses 110/120 volts, you need to use a transformer/converter to step down the 230/240 volts Malaysian voltage to your 110/120 volt appliances. Failing to do so will damage your electrical appliances.
Interaction with guests
Ask me anything if u need my help.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
您好 我是Judy (我会中文哦)
Hi there , this is Judy . one who love travelling,indoor climbing, kayak, pool and make friends from different places. while sharing experiences and thoughts is another kind of traveling that make you feel the awesomeness of the other land before embracing them.
Sabah is soooo beautiful , now I become a host to make more friends.
'Life is too short, but the world is too big.
If I couldn't get to every corner of the earth, at least I have friends from everywhere.'
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.