My place is placed in between Yutenji and Sangenjaya station. That's one of the most popular area in Tokyo!
So many lovely little shops everywhere, just take a walk, you feel like time runs slow, get in a cafe, and just chill out. Best.
Basic kitchen utensils as well as amenities are free to use.
Of course included free pocket wifi.
Come and stay with your family and friends!
Thank you for looking up my house(^ ^)Feel free to ask me anything!
This is Airbnb, not a hotel room so please be respectful to neighbors.
Here is some rules for staying this house. Please read first and make sure that you can follow it ♪
1. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
2. Non smoking anywhere in this house, balcony nor building.
3. If you smoke outside, please concern about neighbors and please do not make mess there.
4. Please keep quiet from 9pm to 7am.
5. Please do not bring anyone home without permission.
6. Please do not take anything home such as cooking equipment and so on.
7. Please turn off all the lights, TV, and AC before you leave house.
8. Please do not answer entry-phone if someone you don’t know is there.
9. No pets allowed.
10. If someone talk to you in the building or around there, please just say that you are my friend.
11. Please keep your trash in your room till you check-out.
12. Please take one towel and blanket each person and if it gets dirty, please wash them by yourself.
13. I don’t come for cleaning while you stay so please keep clean.
14. Please do not lose house key or you have to pay for new one.
15. Please call or message me immediately if something happen to you.
16. Please keep this house as clean as before you check in.
17. Please let me know 2 days before if you want to stay longer. If you ask me on the day, I have to charge you half of cleaning fee to cancel cleaning.
18. If you check out late, I charge you 2000yen per hour.
19. If you check out too late and affect cleaning job, you might have to pay more.
20. If you leave something big things like baby cars or suitcases in the house, I need to charge you for disposal fee.
Please follow the rules and stay peacefully with neighbors.
I really hope that you will enjoy staying here and Japan without any troubles.
Thank you and have the best time in Japan !!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi I am Ken. 2016 March, I just started Airbnb and so excited to create rooms and to host people who come to Tokyo.
Today I just had my first guest, and still buying stuffs that should be needed by tomorrow. There might be some incoveniences, but I would do my/our best to make your trip the best!
When I was a kid, I used to live in NY and London for 8 years, and back then I remember people were really good to our family.
Now my turn to help people who are new to my country.