GREAT APARTMENT IN BEST LOCATION
- Fully fitted with new furnishings.
- Tranquil area with many cafes in the middle between downtown, old city and river all reachable walking within few minutes to all main touristic places.
We hope that your stay in our apartment will leave you with nice memories.
Our apartment is located on Dietla street, in tranquil area of Kazimierz (well-known Jewish district, UNESCO historical heritage).
The apartment is located in 1st floor of a renovated building from 1895.
APARTMENT suitable for up to 6 people.
- Consists of living-room connected to a kitchen, 2 bedrooms (one bedroom is placed on mezzanine with great view on living room), bathroom (with shower).
- Nice, silent, clean flat after major renovations with new windows and installations.
- 60 square meters; 3,7m height.
ALL THE APARTMENT WITH ALL FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- Fridge, cooking plate, oven, dishwasher.
- Washing machine.
- Vacuum cleaner.
- Fully equipped kitchen (plates, cutlery).
Interaction with guests
FLEXIBILITY AND CONVENIENCE
- I can take care and help my guests to accommodate in Cracow.
- Direct way of passing keys to the apartment.
- Contact via mobile and/or e-mail.
Other things to note
- Our check-in times are after 2pm and check-out is 11am. We can be flexible if we do not have other guests arriving on the same day.
- Please inform us regarding your arrival time to Cracow earlier. We do not live in the same area and need time to get there with the keys for you!
- We provide clean sheets and towels, shampoo, shower gel, coffee, tea.
- It is a no-smoking apartment. Smoking inside the apartment/building is not allowed.
- Keep as low as possible any loud noise. Its a private development, so it is appreciated to maintain the noise level down in respect for the neighbors (especially between 10:00 pm to 8:00 am).
- No loud music and no parties are allowed in the flat (especially stag or hen parties).
- Please inform us regarding your arrival/departure time at least one day in advance, we do not live in the same area and need time to get there with the keys for you! :)