My apartment is located in Dubai Marina. Only few mins walk to the Beach & JBR, only crossing the road to Marina Promenade, great variety of restaurants, hotel lounges and bars, shisha places, cafes etc. All amenities at your doorstep including supermarket on the ground floor of building, beauty salons,pharmacy, cinema, Marina Mall & much more. The metro & tram within 7 mins walk away perfect way to take your adventure further, only 35 mins ride to Downtown and Burj Khalifa!
The apartment is fully furnished and decorated to a high standard with TV, comfortable furniture, Internet wi-fi, AC, etc. Bright spacious living space with integrated modern kitchen containing all mod cons, wardrobe space, airy bathroom and a set of fresh towels and sheets.
Enjoy the wonderful views from your own balcony!
My home is yours, so you will enjoy my space as well as the building's common area such as the residents' only swimming pool and gym and a designated covered parking.
The building has great amenities at its doorstep such as supermarkets, pharmacy, beauty salon and with proximity to various restaurants, Marina Mall, Marina Promenade, cinema and of course all that important JBR Walk and The Beach.
Interaction with guests
- Pre-arrival guidance: Few days after your confirmed booking, HiGuests will contact you to coordinate your arrival, attend to any question you might have and keep in touch throughout your stay.
- Check in: On the day of your arrival, HiGuests will be waiting for you at the building entrance, they will show you around the apartment, provide you with the Welcome Guide highlighting the instructions of the apartment as well as provide you with necessary information such as WiFi details, nearby supermarket, delivery providers, must things to see... and give you tips on the City! Please feel free to ask any questions…
- Home essentials: They will provide you with a set of clean towels per person (hand and shower) and fresh bed sheets. You will also be provided with a home essential pack with shampoo, soap, ear swabs and cotton.
- Continuous support: HiGuests will be available 24/7 to support you in anything that you may need, from tips to maintenance issues you might encounter during your stay.
- Check out: On the day of your departure HiGuests will proceed with your check-out, collect the keys and if you have a minute to spare they would love to hear about your stay...
- Additional services (optional): At an extra cost HiGuests can also arrange for an airport pick up, desert safari trips, welcome packs on your arrival (Morning pack, Evening pack, Toiletry pack & Premium pack) restaurant bookings, etc. Please ask HiGuests for details.
Other things to note
Our Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai:
-Visit Burj Khalifa
-Dubai Fountain & Dubai Mall
-Burj Al Arab & Souk Madinat Jumeirah
-Jumeirah Beach Road (JBR) - The Beach and The Walk
-Cross the Dubai Creek in an old Abras
-Spend one day in the desert (book a Desert Safari – ask HiGuests)
-Dubai Marina Walk – restaurants and bars
-ABU DHABI: The Grand Mosque
-Art Galleries in Al Quoz
- No additional Guests allowed
- Smoking is strictly forbidden and can only smoke in outdoor areas
- Please be aware that if Guests want to use an additional sofa bed or airbed (upon availability) there will be an extra charge of 120 AED per night, regardless the number of Guests staying in the apartment.
- Cot: 50 AED per night
- Early check in: 50 AED per each extra hour earlier than 14:00 Dubai Time (Subject to availability)
- Late Check Out: 100 AED after regular check out time (11:00) (Subject to availability)
- Price is not inclusive of the Tourism Dirham charged b the Dubai Tourism and DTCM. 10 AED per night will be charged upon arrival.
I am a business consultant and entrepreneur, now living in Dubai. I love sports, the beach, hanging out with friends and good food, both cooking it myself and eating out in restaurants. I am an active Airbnb contributor both hosting and as a guest