Southern exposure in quiet back street off the mighty & vibrant U street corridor. LARGE (1300+SF) with open floorplan. One of two private units in an historic building. Walk 3 blocks to metro. One metro stop to Convention Center, two stops to "Smithsonian" Mall. Great restaurants, shopping and interesting architecture. 11 foot ceilings, interesting art collection and disco lighting. If interested in a party the upper loft must also be rented. The two lofts can be rented configured as 6 BR/4BA
Hip and comfortable
WIFI & cable TV & stereo
STOCKED! Linens, towels, shampoo, laundry & dishwasher supplies provided
Kitchen very well equipped
Great garden with grill & fire-pit
One car parking offered, additional spaces for small fee
You will stay in the ground floor LOFT which shares an outdoor garden space. This is a private unit on one level. There is a 2nd floor loft separate & private above.
Interaction with guests
We are nearby and happy to assist with any questions or issues.
Other things to note
Grocery delivery (free) available from Safeway.
Trader Joes and Glens Market are within walking distance. Rolling cart provided in the unit.
- Parents fully responsible. House is not childproof
- Quiet hours 10PM weekdays, 12AM weekend. Full house can be rented (two lofts of 3BR/2BA each or a total of 6BR/4BA)
- Leave it as you found it.
- Strip used beds appreciated
- Trash removed - placed in outside trashcans
- Reservation will be cancelled for undocumented guests
- Written approval for any "event/party" in advance. This is not permitted without written conversation in advance. Do not instant book if this is your intention.
- Have a memorable time!
We have been restoring historically significant property for over twenty years. Happy to share our downtown DC "special places". We host a small collection of boutique quality properties: a 4 bedroom Townhouse, 3 and 6 bedroom Firestation Carriage House. All have private furnished roofdecks, easy metro access and parking available. We welcome discerning and caring guests. Most of all we hope you stay with us with each visit to DC. We love travel, food and our four children. We would appreciate it if you please share us with your friends and co-workers. I am a proud serving Navy Reservist.