We love our charming little apartment studio and are sure you will too! It's comfy, clean, and located in the heart of the historic district. We are .4 miles from downtown McKinney where there are tons of great restaurants and shops. Our newly renovated home is nestled in a quiet and friendly neighborhood in the city that Money Magazine calls the number 1 place to live in America. Our place is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The studio apartment has a queen size bed and a queen size air mattress that can sleep up to 4 people.
The kitchen is fully stocked with a fridge, gas oven, and microwave. The kitchen also includes a coffee maker, pots & pans, toaster, dishes, plates, bowls and silverware.
The apartment includes:
* A washer & dryer with laundry detergent
Iron & Ironing board
* A flat screen TV. DVD player. We also have cable including movie channels and HBO.
The Bathroom includes:
* Shampoo & Conditioner
* Hair Dryer
You will have access to the entire apartment garage.
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to share local recommendations if needed. There are so many things to see and do in downtown McKinney! Also, if you have any logistical issues or concerns about the house, I will be available 24/7.
Other things to note
* Upon arrival, you will be provided a 4 digit code to access the apartment via a door keypad. When leaving the apartment, please make sure and hit the lock symbol on the keypad.
* You may park your car on street, which is the West side of the house (located on Board St.)
* We have a home security system, however, you will not be required to activate/deactivate it.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews