The house is spacious with a large window and air conditioning, a balcony for breakfast and the kitchen with everything. The area is close to the center, residential and green, with subway, buses, restaurants, cinemas, shops. Nightlife very close.
Spacious and bright, in a central and green area. The monuments of the ancient Rome are reachable in a few minutes by bus or subway and the cool areas of roman nightlife are very close.
It's quiet and peaceful.
kitchen, balcony, spacious living room/bedroom, wireless internet, air conditioning, washing machine.
Interaction with guests
We'll meet at your arrival to welcome you, show you the house and give you suggestions about the city, and during your stay I'll happy to help you by phone and email for any recommendation or requirement. Before your arrival i'll send you an email with suggestions about non-touristy places to eat, roman nightlife and the best way to move :)
Other things to note
The shower with coloured lights will help you relaxing after the day.
Welcome to Rome!
Just a few rules we ask you to keep while you stay in the apartment:
1. The apartment is cleaned and sheets and towels changed before every new guests arrive.
2. Guests are requested to keep the apartment tidy.
3. No pets allowed in the apartment.
4. Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system or musical instrument, so that it is not audible from outside the apartment when the door is closed.
5. Please turn off air conditioner, lights, heating, stove etc. when leaving the apartment.
6. Smoking is allowed (we don't, but it doesn't disturb us).
7. We'll ask you to do a photo or a photocopy of your documents at the check in.
8. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without the consent of the owners.
Thank you and enjoy your stay with us