Spacious remodeled 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom house close Arcadia and the rest of the San Gabriel Valley. Very clean and modernly decorated. Enough space to sleep up to 10 guests.
We encourage everyone to have a good time and respect our neighbors. ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE GUESTS AND NO PARTIES. The city has a strict guest count policy.
Per city regulations: "The Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) is a required charge of 12% on the listing price (including cleaning fees) paid by "transient" guests." We will need to collect this TOT by Airbnb resolution center. Please make sure to accept our request prior to arriving.
1. Strict quiet hours after 10pm. Noise violations carry hefty fines from the city and are no fun for anyone.
2. Please REMOVE YOUR SHOES upon entering.
3. Turn off AC/Heat when out of the house.
4. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE
5. Upon checkout: please tidy up any areas you have used in the property, take out the trash, wash dishes, and start the washing machine with your used towels and sheets only.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 708 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a hip cool family and love to travel! We enjoy hosting guests as much as we do being guests. We've traveled to many countries and hope to continue our worldwide exploration.
We currently live in the city and are at home with luxury amenities and bring those standards to our listings but equally love the outdoors, going off the grid, and camping. We hope we can be amazing hosts and equally great guests if we get the pleasure to meet. Happy Travels!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.