Located in quiet neighborhood and within short distance to transit. Free off- street parking. Ideal for your monthly stay or longer. Good size room with comfortable bed, work desk, and walk-in closet.
- The inviting bedroom has hardwood floors and two well-sized windows letting in a lot of sunlight.
- The room has a walk-in closet.
- It boast a comfy queen-size bed that's ideal for your rest.
- A small desk and chair are available for your convenience.
- Free and safe off-street parking.
- Kitchen access (shared and limited.)
- Semi-private bathroom for your use on main level.
- Washer and dryer available.
- Cable and wi-fi internet.
Interaction with guests
Available most of the time. Will gladly share any tips I have about the area.
Other things to note
- If interested, please respond with a description of yourself, preferences, and trip purpose.
- To obtain the best rates, please book monthly and/or weekly e.g. August 5-12, August 5-September 19.
Please leave outside shoes by door entrance. We observe quiet time after 11pm. No visitors.
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Values cleanliness and a relaxed home atmosphere.
Favorite cities: San Francisco, San Diego, New Orleans, Oslo, Venice
Interested in visiting Memphis-TN, New Mexico, Cape Town, and Australia.
Enjoys jazz, old school R&B, and live music.