About this listing
Quiet cozy back house. 288 square feet efficiency with kitchenette. Private entrance and parking. A small herb garden provides sweet fragrances. We love the privacy and large back yard. Inside, the kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave, hot plates, toaster, small convection oven, Keurig coffee maker, pots, pans, etc. We offer continental style breakfast. Come be our guests!
Family oriented, pet friendly, musician friendly - and we love to cook for guests!
The back house efficiency offers guests a detached space from the main house with access to the back yard, patio area, hammock, and grill.
Interaction with guests
We will greet you with a smile and welcome you to our "casita de cedro" (little house of cedar). Upon your arrival, we'll give you keys to the back house and any special amenities you requested.
Other things to note
We have a small dog and two cats. All are friendly - but the cats will likely remain hidden from sight.
1. Please wash any dishes used and leave in the drying pan in the sink.
2. Place any dirty towels, washcloths, and hand towels in laundry basket. Do not use towels, hand towels, or washcloths to remove make-up; use the make-up remover wipes provided. (Guests will be responsible for replacement of towels, hand towels, and washcloths that are ruined/soiled beyond normal use and charged a replacement fee.)
3. If bringing pets, please keep on a leash when in the yard (and let me know, so I can be best prepared to secure our animals); use the plastic bags in cabinet above toilet (or your own) for animal waste scooping and place in trash bins in the ally behind back yard after scooping. (Guests may be charged a fee for excessive cleaning due to pets soiling or dirtying the unit or for damaged items due to pets.)
4. No burning of candles or incense.
5. Absolutely no smoking (tobacco, marijuana, vape, etc.)!!!! (Guests may be charged an excessive cleaning fee for smoking ventilation/damage.)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.