A beautiful and very spacious three bedroom home with off street parking and a 42ft garden, conveniently located very close to Blackheath Royal Standard with Wi-Fi is included
The property is great decorative order with double glazed windows, wood flooring, under floor heating, with Wi-Fi, gas fired central heating and solar panels.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises;
- ground floor; a reception room, an attractive kitchen with quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances and a downstairs WC.
- upstairs there are two bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and a laundry room to the first floor.
- top floor provides a superb master suite with a bedroom, dressing room and a modern shower room.
- a 42ft garden with patio, lawn, shed and rear access and off street parking to the front.
The property is convenient for transport links with Westcombe Park station nearby (0.6 miles) and buses stopping for Blackheath train station (1 mile) and North Greenwich tube station (1.8 miles). Blackheath Common, (0.5 miles), and Royal Greenwich Park (0.7 miles) are both just a short walk. Blackheath Village with its array or restaurants and bars is only a mile away and the daily conveniences of Blackheath Standard only 100 yards away.
You will be able to access all spaces.
- No shoes to be worn in the house due to the underfloor heating and carpets which are regularly cleaned
- Quiet hours after 23:00pm as families with kids next door
- Be respectful of the house and all furniture
- Please ensure all cutlery is placed in the dishwasher and cooking pots and pans are left in a clean manner
- Rubbish Bins need to be moved to the pavement area on a Monday evening as they are collected Tuesday morning
- General rubbish to be placed in the Black lid bin; Mixed Recycling in the Blue lid bins; Garden waste in the Green lid bin
- Kitchen Bin to be replaced with white bin bag (to be found in kitchen)
-Please ensure all bathrooms are left in the condition they are found and be considerate of how you use the facilities
- No large parties
-If guests smoke, this needs to be done outside in the garden and all ashtrays to be used and emptied in the outside Black lid bin
- The outside eating table has a glass top. Please ensure children do not cause damage to it. The table and chairs require covering when not in use due to the weather
- Young children to be monitored to ensure leather sofa, walls and furniture are not damaged
-Cleaning equipment is left in the utility room with necessary cleaning aids if required
- Immediately notify if there are any damages
- Deposits will be non refundable if the house is not left in the condition it was upon arrival