A self-catering and fully serviced modern townhouse, nestled in the historic and trendy De Waterkant.
3 luxurious en-suite bedrooms. Private hot tub. Roof terrace.
Set over 4 storeys with modern loft style living areas, an open plan lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
This bustling, artistic part of the City is filled with cafes, art galleries and restaurants. This is our true oasis in the city bowl and the perfect spot to experience the Cape Town City Life
• Private 4 Storey Townhouse
• Self-catering (6 Guests)
• Serviced Mon – Saturday (excluding public holidays)
With 3 flights of stairs, this tall town house has amazing views from the roof terrace of Cape Town with beautiful views of the city, Table Mountain, the harbour and Signal hill
• 3 Bedrooms, all ensuite – of which have a flat screen TV and balconies. one bedroom is on the ground floor.
• Loft style open plan lounge and dining room leading onto a balcony.
• Comfortable Lounge with large screen television, satellite TV, DVD player and gas fire place
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Private Jacuzzi
• Roof top terrace with magnificent views of table mountain and the ocean, perfect for entertaining and sun bathing.
• Central and safe location making it an ideal spot to explore the city
ALL ROOMS PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
• Air-conditioning with cooling & heating mode
• Fine cotton linen
• Feather duvets & pillows
• En-suite bathroom
• High quality towels
Interaction with guests
Hosts live in Wellington, SA, but our friendly agent will assist you with anything you require. Both the agent and the owners are available via phone 24h a days
- Have fun but please respect the neighbours and our wonderful holiday home
- Check in Time between 2pm - 8pm.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am the owner and manager of the Dunstone Collection - exclusive accommodation properties in the Cape Winelands, CapeTown and the West Coast and boutique wines. Lee, my husband and I who are both British traveled to South Africa in 2001, where we accidentally brought a farm in Wellington! This is where we live with our two children, dogs, horses and piggies. We love to travel and see new exciting places.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.