This clean and well being-prepared 2BR condo is located at near Ueno central area, JR Uguisudani station, JR Nippori station, Metro Iriya station and popular and traditional "Yanesen" area.
Big supermarket, convenience stores and many good restaurants are nearby.
You can use chromecast (cast Youtube etc from your smartphone to TV) for free.
Free portable WIFI is provided!
Good for families, groups!
The house is newly renovated flat perfect for 1-8 people with 2 bedrooms and living/dining room.
The house is located at only 5min from JR Uguisudani station. Also good access to Metro Iriya station and JR Nippori station.
Easy access to
- Ueno station - one of the largest station in Tokyo, just 2min, direct access!
- Ueno park - large park you can see Japanese cherry blossom.
- YANESEN area - traditional Japanese area which foreign travelers really love to go!
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Akihabara (direct access)
- Shinjuku (direct access)
- Shibuya (direct access)
- Ikebukuro (direct access)
We never put different Airbnb guests at the same time, so if you book, it's all yours!
In this house you can use entire house by yourself. There are 1 double beds, 1 double sofa bed, 2 futons,
- Large sofa (it can be used as single sofa bed)
- Single futon for extra people
- Dining Table set
- Kitchen facilities
- TV (with Chromecast)
- Shower room with large bath tab
Bed Room 1
- 2 Double beds
Bed Room 2
- 1 double bed
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- TV with Chromecast
- Pocket Wifi
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Body soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, and facial tissues
- Hair dryer
- Full kitchen
- Electronic kettle
- Pans and pot
- Plates, glasses, cups, silverwares, and chopsticks
- Toilet with washlet
- Air conditioner
The entire room is yours!
Of course you won't share the space with anyone at the same time.
Other things to note
Sofabed is for 1 person though it's originally designed for 2 people (double sofa-bed). Please DON'T recline the sofa as reclining function has been broken.
"Chromecast" is just a free service, so we can't troubleshoot in detail. Please check chromecast's help page to see how to troubleshoot.
**********Important notice about Portable WIFI free rental service************
We provide portable WIFI just as a free service, so we can’t ensure pocket WIFI’s speed/quality etc and we can’t promise we can troubleshoot that immediately.
We prepare wifi device which is commonly used in Japan, so the speed and quality is not bad, but I can’t ensure we will not cause any difficulty to connect the network. It may happen. Most of the cases, what we can advice is simply reboot device and then it will be recovered, but I can’t promise that.
We only have 1 portable WIFI, so if some issue will be happened I can’t provide new WIFI immediately for you.
Please understand these and if you are afraid of that, I strongly recommend to use WIFI rental company as when you encounter some issue they will be able to change WIFI device immediately (It depends on company’s terms and condition, so please check with the company).
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in not a hotel, and located at quiet residential area, so please be mindful and respectful of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to agree to them.
Check-in time: 16:00 - Check-out time: 11:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be quiet in the hallways and around the residence.
3. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is only allowed at balcony. Smoking inside the room is forbidden.
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. No party.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room, do not throw garbage away.
8. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
9. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet/stock. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine or laundromat to wash your towels.
10. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
11. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend.
12. Room cleaning starts at 11:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out in the last minutes. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
13. The apartment is not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
14. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
15. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
16. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. (Expect the cost to be 200 USD).
-- I take no responsibility in the event of accidents (accidents/injury etc...) of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
From Dec 28, 2017 - Jan 10, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Hi! I'm Haru livening and working in Tokyo.
I'm hosting some listings with best airbnb professional team!
Hosting is our passion so we are doing our best for all of the guests can be satisfied with our place :)
Really looking forward to having you as guests!