This studio is sunny, clean and simple. Perfect for a place to crash after exploring Portland. 20 minute walk to the Old Port and just a 5 minute walk to local bars and restaurants. I live in a safe neighborhood off the beaten path.
If you are a considerate human being I don't care about your race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. You are welcome to use my home.
Other things to note
Parking is on the street. Please be mindful of the signs, I would hate for a parking ticket or a tow to ruin your stay!
- Smoking outside only (please throw the butts in the designated container)
- Leave the apartment as you found it ( with the exception of laundry, that is included in the cleaning cost)
- Be considerate of my neighbor below my apartment. Keep the noise down.
- Make sure oven, stove and all irons (including hair curlers/straighteners)
- GET OUT AND EXPLORE! My apartment is cute but there is much to see!