Three bedroom, two bath mid-century home located ten miles north of Seattle. This super convenient home is a five minute walk to the park and ride with buses straight to downtown and two minutes off of I-5 freeway. It is really a sweet space and I hope you enjoy it!
My boyfriend and I live in a separate apartment on the property. The entrances and all of the spaces are private. I can be accessible if you need something, but if you want your privacy, it is all yours!
Guests have access to the main home and the side yard with fire pit and sitting area. Street parking is available out front. The road is a through street, but there is a parking strip. There is no off street parking for guests.
• Quiet at 11 pm
• If I told you we won’t be around for the weekend, feel free to park in the driveway if there is an open spot
• Help yourself to any of the food or drinks in the house
• Feel free to use the firepit outside. Safety first! Please make sure the fire is completely out before you leave the area
• There is no access to the laundry unless by special request
• Please use coasters, especially on the dining table. Rings occur very easily!
• Please separate trash and recyclables
• Absolutely no drugs or smoking of any kind – alcohol is okay
• Absolutely no unregistered guests without prior approval
• Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors
• If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc please let me know ASAP
• Any significant damage will result in loss of the security deposit