Walk to Lake, Dining, Trails, and one mile to Heavenly - 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, the house is all yours when rented and is located one block off Ski Run Blvd. Close to everything! You will love the new upgrades including new bathrooms, windows, fireplace, heating, painting, furnishings.
2 story house, open floor plan with the dining, large kitchen and large living room and fire place located on the first floor. The second floor has 4 bedrooms and a second full bathroom. This is the perfect layout for family or friends to share the house.
4 bedrooms: Two each with queen size beds, one bedroom with a full size bed and one bedroom with a twin trundle bed (sleeps two). Comfortably sleeps 8 without any lumpy pull out sofas or air mattresses.
Large kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, side by side fridge and freezer, and tons of counter space.
Dining room table to seat 8 people. With a bar that seats another 4 people.
Large living room with leather sofas, 60” HD wifi TV with paid Netflix account, blu-ray player, brand new gas fire place. Very cozy!
Fenced back yard with gas grill and patio set.
Two full bathrooms. Upstairs bathroom was just rebuilt in May 2014, features traveritine walls and floor, full deep soak tub and shower, plus heated floors. Downstairs bathroom is also newly remodeled with shower, sink and toilet.
We've done our best to stock the house with all the amenities of home, after all, this is our family house too.
There are clean linens, comforters, extra blankets and pillows. We have a professional cleaner come in between each reservation. Kitchen is stocked with dishware, silverware, pots and pans, containers, along with some spices, cooking oils and a few condiments in the refrigerator.
Wi-fi internet is included along with a paid Netflix account and many other apps on the TV and blu-ray for your viewing enjoyment (but no cable).
There is also a washer and dryer for your dirty laundry.
Please note, there is no AC in the house, like most homes in Tahoe we rely on the cool mountain air in the summer.
Entire house is yours when rented except for a small locked hall closet and the backyard shed is locked too.
The driveway fits 3-4 cars, so there is plenty of off-street parking.
Interaction with guests
The house is all yours when rented, I live one block away if anything comes up and you have questions. Otherwise we try to keep all communication simple and through Airbnb.
Other things to note
All Taxes are included in the base price. This house is permitted with the City of South Lake Tahoe. Cleaning fee and required desposit are extra. Please let us know if you have any issues with the cleanliness of the house. We do not take any profit from your cleaning fee. The cleaning fee goes directly to the professional cleaning service that does their best to provide you with a thoroughly clean and organized home.
* 3 night minimum for holiday weekends.
This is our family home and should be treated as well as your family's home, we hope you enjoy your stay.
1. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California and under the permit with the City of South Lake Tahoe #00615.
2. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
3. Smoking is not allowed on the property.
4. Occupancy Limits: Per order of the City of South Lake Tahoe, there is a strict maximum occupancy of 8 guests and 4 vehicles.
5. House parties are prohibited. Please respect the house and neighbors - any reported disturbances, use of illegal substances or exceeding of occupancy limit will result in immediate eviction, loss of rental payment and security deposit.
6. No pets.
7. No early check-in or late check-out (unless prior arrangements are made). In most cases when we do not have back to back rentals you can check in early and check out late - but please ask first to make sure there is no overlap.
8. If house or property requires extra cleaning, costs will be subtracted from your deposit at a rate of $50 per hour.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
My family and I love to ski, snowboard, mountain bike, paddle board, camp and enjoy all the wonderful offerings of Lake Tahoe and the Sierras. We've lived here over 10 years and love the community. Recently my parents bought a house around the corner from us so they could spend time closer to their grandson. We help them rent the house from time to time and want to share all the great things Tahoe has to offer.
When not in Tahoe we like to travel around to the coast, mountains or fun cities.