Reykjavik Tent Hotel is located in Laugardalur camp site. Laugardalur campsite is an environmental friendly campsite perfectly located in a green area in the city but yet close to the city centre.
All our tents are made for 3 people but we have a maximum of 2 people per tent for extra comfort.
Every tent has a 140cm mattress and two sleeping bags along with two pillows.
Tent Hotel is working with Reykjavik campsite. Our goal is to provide our guests with quality camping equipment and a great experience. Let us make everything ready for you when you get here and enjoy a visit to Laugardalur campsite without having to travel with loads of camping gear with you.
Included in your stay at the Campsite:
• Free WIFI in lounge
• Free Internet Access
• Free Hot Showers 24hrs
• Free access to kitchen and hot water.
• Free Bookings and Pick up for excursions, car rentals.
• Free Pick up/Drop off for Langmannlaugar transport.
*Note that opening hours at the campsite are limited – Reykjavik City Hostel also has luggage storage.
Also available on the area;
• Waching machine - 700 ISK
• Dryer - 700 ISK
• Bike rental at the hostel - 3500 ISK
• Breakfast at the hostel - 1550 ISK per person
• Long term luggage storage 1/2 day / day / week - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ISK
• Heated swimming pool and hot tubs - 950 ISK per person
- No parking on the grass
- No open fires
- Reuse / Reduce / Recycle – Please sort all your waste accordingly
- Keep Quiet after midnight – Between midnight and 7 in the morning – do not make noise, play loud music, drive cars or other motor vehicles at the campsite.
- No illegal drugs or excessive alcohol consumption.
- Stay safe! – We take our safety program very sersiouly and rely on the support of all of you. Please show precautions and exercise few simple rules: • Do not leave your valuables unattendend. Use provided lockers and storages for your valuables as needed. • Be sure to close and secure your tent before leaving; lock your vans, cars, trucks and bikes; store valuables in the trunk of your car. • Watch out for your neighbor. • Report any suspicious persons or activities to the reception; report all incidents, report losses immediately.
- Breaking the rules can lead to expulsion from the Campsite.
This host has 77 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Me and my friend Kjartan Freyr have been working in the tourism business in Iceland for the past five years and decided to offer our nature loving guests the whole package. All you have to do is book with us and get yourself to the camp site and everything will be set up when you get here.
Included in the price is
Entry fee to the camp site (worth 2200ISK per person)
All the amenities the site has to offer
Big and comfortable 3 person tent
Comfortable 140cm wide mattress with fresh linen
Two warm sleeping bags
Shampoo and body wash
If you have any special requests or anything you want to have waiting for you when you arrive please send us an inquiry and we will figure something out for you!