This property is situated on beautiful Lake Delton. This unit is ground floor and on the water. The condo has indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs for year round enjoyment. Steps away from the private beach. Noah's Ark waterpark is a 5 minute (1/4 mile) walk.
The kitchen is fully equipped so bring a cooler packed with your food or shop at a local grocery. Patio areas available with gas grills.
LIGHTHOUSE COVE SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Rental Agreement is made between Christopher Williamson (“Owner”) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) user identified in reservation (“Guest”) as of the date set forth in the online reservation.
1. Property. The property is located at:
Lighthouse Cove #207
530 E Hiawatha Drive
Lake Delton, WI 53940
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Guest and a maximum of 1 additional adult and 2 additional children under the age of 18.
3. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests is limited to 2 adults & 2 children. Exceeding the Maximum Occupancy may result in Guest, the Rental Party and any others permitted on property by Guest to be removed from the premises without refund. Special exceptions (i.e. infants) may be granted by the condo owner.
4. Rental Rules. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules (attached as Exhibit A) at all times while at the property and shall ensure all members of the rental party and anyone else permitted on the property abides by the rules at all times while on property.
5. Access. Guest shall allow condo owner or representative of the condo owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Condo owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
EXHIBIT A: RENTAL POLICIES
Lighthouse Cove is a unique condo Association, comprised of private condo owners, which allows both long and short-term rentals. The majority of owners exclusively use their condos personally. Accordingly, Lighthouse Cove is not a resort destination and guests are held to a different standard than other local destinations. Please enjoy the property by complying with the following rules and being respectful of condo owners, their families and other permanent residents as well as fellow-renters.
Excess noise, lewd behavior, failure to comply with the following rules or failure to comply with local or federal law may result in Guest, the Rental Party and any others permitted on property by Guest to be removed from the premises by owner or representative of the owner without refund.
1. Guests. People other than those in Guest’s party, set forth above, may not stay overnight in the condo. Any other person in the condo is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 (only 2 adults) persons. Special exceptions (i.e. infants) may be granted by the condo owner.
3. Parking. Guests may park up to ONE vehicle building-side in designated Lighthouse Cove parking areas. Boats/trailers and additional vehicles as may be parked in the Overflow Lot (see Exhibit B). If locked, use pool key to open the gate and relock after entering/exiting. All parking fines/towing fees for parking in non-designated areas are the sole responsibility of Guest or the vehicle owner.
4. Quiet Hours. Quiet hours are to be observed 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM out of respect for the neighbors.
5. Pool Areas. At no time may glass containers be used, stored or carried into the pool room or into the fenced outdoor pool area. Only low voltage, battery powered equipment is permitted in pool and spa areas. All diving and running in pool and spa areas is prohibited. The exercise room and sauna is reserved for the exclusive use of unit owners and their families.
6. Grilling. There are multiple gas grills available for community use on-property. Charcoal grills are strictly prohibited anywhere on-property. No grills of any type are permitted on the patio/balcony.
7. Patio/Balcony. The patio/balcony are not to be used as storage areas. Please refrain from hanging towels, swim suits, or anything else over the railings.
8. Fireplace. Damper door must be fully open before starting burning. Close doors completely and never leave fireplace unattended while burning.
9. Temperature. At no time may thermostats be off or set lower than 60°F during the time period from October 15 through April 15. When the outside temperature drops below 10°F, thermostats shall be raised to a minimum of 65°F until the temps go back up above 10°F. Guest is responsible for any damage caused to the condo or common elements by failure to maintain a reasonable temperature.
10. Pets. Pets are not allowed on-property. Bringing a pet in to the condo will result in loss of security deposit and additional penalties if there is damage beyond the security deposit.
11. Liability. Condo owner and Association are not responsible for any accidents, injury or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Condo owner and Association are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest party. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests (as well as others they invite to the premises) are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or its facilities.