This is a newly-renovated, modern, furnished, upscale studio apartment with 2 beds . The apartment is across the from UC Berkeley's Clark Kerr Campus and a short bus ride to Downtown Berkeley or Ashby Bart and UC Berkeley's main campus. Apartment is for UC Berkeley affiliates, academics and working professionals. Please visit our website on our profile picture for more information.
This is a modern renovated studio apartment in Berkeley. The apartment design offers modern furniture, upscale features with custom finishes. The apartment is a short distance from BART and UC Berkeley campus.
Featured in this apartment is a beautiful kitchen and eat in area. This apartment includes two beds and a renovated bathroom. With Academic Housing Rentals you also have the option to customize your layout for a flat fee to suit the maximum allowed guests.
- Fully-furnished apartment with 2 beds
- Newly renovated
- Linens, towels, and bathroom essentials are provided
- Washer and Dryer in the building
- Private Bathroom in the apartment
- The kitchen and bath feature modern tiling
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you need, including refrigerator and electric range.
- Parking available (additional cost)
- Utilities included
Other things to note
Looking for a furnished apartment in Berkeley for the semester? We offer housing for students and academics for the Spring, Summer, and Fall semester. We have placed hundreds of students from Universities from all over the world and we hope to help you find your home away from home!
For semester-based bookings, the cleaning fee is:
Studio - $200
1-Bedroom - $250
2-Bedroom - $300
3-Bedroom - $350
FALL 2017 SEMESTER
Move-in: September 15
Move-out: December 22/January 2018
SPRING 2018 SEMESTER
Move-in: December 22 - January 5, 2018
Move-out: June 1, 2018
SUMMER 2018 SEMESTER
Move-in: June 1, 2018
Move-out: August 12, 2018
FALL 2018 - SPRING 2019 SEMESTER
Move-in: August 12, 2018
Move-out: June 7, 2019
- HOUSE RULES:
• PARKING: We only have limited parking available for an additional fee, please ask me for availability. Public parking is available, which is typically free between 6 PM – 8 AM in most areas in Berkeley. We have also noted public parking garages and their locations in our apartment guide.
• CHECK-IN: Check-in time is at 5:00 PM. If you need an earlier check-in time, please let me know and I will make a best effort to accommodate your request. Please inform us your arrival time in advance so I can make preparations for your stay. Check-ins after 9 PM is an additional cost.
• CHECK-OUT: Checkout time is 11:00 AM to allow for an apartment cleaning in preparation for the next guest. If you need a later check out time, please let me know and I will make a best effort to accommodate your request. Please leave the keys (if any) on the kitchen counter when you depart and inform us when you plan to check-out so we know not to bother you during your stay. Please leave the apartment clean and the way it was left when you entered on your first day.
• For long term stays, garbage must be placed in the garbage bins in the basement and should never be accumulated in the home or left in the hallway.
• INTERNET: The internet network name and password can be found under the modem. If there are any problems with the internet, please inform us right away.
• ELECTRICITY: Please be efficient with your electricity usage and conserve energy. When departing the apartment, please turn off all the light fixtures, heater, fan and other electricity appliances in the home.
• QUIET TIME: 10 PM – 7 AM
• NO PARTIES: No parties or large gatherings. Please be discreet, respectful, and quiet. The building is quiet and it's residents are a close knit community. Any complaints from neighbors resulting from partying and excessive noise are grounds for cancellation of a booking and any fee penalties from noise complaints will be taken out of the deposit.
• NO SMOKING: No smoking and drugs in the home. An additional $150 cleaning fee is charged if the home smells of smoke when vacated. The fee is used for both re-washing all items in the home, and compensating the next guest for any odor and inconvenience.
• DAMAGE: Towels/bedding/furnishings that are damaged/stained beyond regular wear and tear will be billed as an incidental item through the deposit. If any broken fixtures, please contact the host immediately.
• LOST KEYS: Lost keys make it necessary to replace the lock on the door and a fee of $120 will be billed for a replacement.
• OCCUPANCY LIMIT: Please follow the occupancy limit standards in the apartment.
• NEIGHBORS: Please do not bother the neighbors (e.g., don't knock on their door or buzz them to let you in).
• We are happy to host the space to people who respect the home and treat it as if it were their own. Please leave the apartment the way it is when you entered.
• If you have questions or any issues arise (neighbor's noise, apartment fixtures that need to be fixed, etc.), please feel free to contact me at my number or on AirBnb at any time.
• I respect your privacy, I will only contact you if necessary. I will also never visit the apartment unless you request for me to do so or an emergency situation arises, but I will inform you beforehand.
We have hosted many guests from all over the world and we hope to help you find your home away from home!
Academic Housing Rentals (AHR) is a furnished rental property management company that provides housing to off-campus academics on a short-term, long-term or semester basis. Our fully furnished accommodations in Berkeley are ideal for academic professionals, international students, visiting scholars, researchers, and working professionals.
We want to provide you with a worry-free move-in! Our fully-furnished apartments are close to UC Berkeley campus and downtown Berkeley Bart. Included in our homes are fully-furnished bedrooms, living and study spaces, with fully-equipped kitchen and bathrooms. We take care of furniture, apartment amenities, utilities and we also provide bathroom and kitchen essentials.
Beginning in January 2016, our woman-ran and sustainable company, sets out to meet this need by offering fully furnished housing on a semester, short-term or long-term basis. Furthermore, it is important to us that all of our apartments are equipped with environmentally sustainable products, with all of our apartments are powered by solar.