The apartment we offer is in the basement area of the home we share with our two preteens. The living/kitchen area is exposed to the light with a private entrance and windows. The decor is kitschy with a Doctor Who theme. The house is surrounded by a beautiful garden, which we invite you to enjoy. The Springwater Trail is a few footsteps away, and it's great for walking or biking into Gresham or into Boring. We offer a little country with proximity to Portland and Mt. Hood.
- Please don't block the driveway; use one of the two parking spaces.
- Quiet time is 10pm - 6am.
- Check-in time is 4pm or later.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- No smoking or vaping.
- This space is for the quiet enjoyment of registered guests. When you book, or when you arrive, if we do not meet you, we ask that you message us with all the names of the people in your party to avoid confusion. Please do not bring other people onto the property without notifying us.
- Enjoy the garden, but please don't pick the flowers.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
We like people and have kids and (strictly indoor) cats, who are not allowed in the apartment. We both write, and I paint and garden. We like books, nature, and geeky stuff like Dr. Who, Star Wars, and Harry Potter.