My recently remodeled, spacious family home has new furniture throughout. It is centrally located--4 miles from U of A, 2 miles from Tucson Medical Center, 5 miles from downtown and 4th Avenue, 6 miles from Reid Park's zoo and golf courses, 2 miles from Tucson Botanical Gardens, 9 miles from Sabino Canyon and an hour's drive to Mt. Lemmon . There is a bus stop located 1 minute away by foot. The home is minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
This is the perfect home for everything from family vacations to business conferences. The master bedroom is furnished with a king size Stearns & Foster state of the art, luxury mattress. The walk-in master shower has a Rainfall shower head. The guest bedroom has a queen size memory foam mattress, while in the third bedroom, there are 2 bunks with twin size memory foam mattresses.
The living room is furnished with a large spacious sectional and a 60in. LG television with access to WIFI, DirecTV (some paid channels), and Netflix.
Guests have access to entire home and backyard, excluding one hall closet and outdoor shed.
Interaction with guests
Owner lives in attached tiny home on property. We can provide as little or as much interaction as you wish. The front door is equipped with an August Bluetooth key-less entry for self check in or regular keyed entry.
Other things to note
Nobody lives in the home it was made strictly for a vacation rental! Parking available for 2 or 3 cars.
- Additional guests must be cleared with owners.
- The house will never be entered by the owners without expressed permission of said tenant during the time of stay unless there is a major emergency.
- Quiet time 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Inspect home for damage on check-in and notify us if anything is broken or damaged.
- If you break something, please let us know so we can replace or repair.
- Do not use fireplace as it is not currently operational.
- Do not engage in illegal activity to include drugs or internet activity.
- We can host infants, toddlers and young children but we have tiled floors and the house is not childproof.
- Remember to lock doors each time you leave and overnight. Return all keys at end of your stay.
- Do not leave food out that will attract pests.
- People other than those in the guest party may not stay over night in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
- The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The home owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use the appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are NOT allowed. Pets being on property will result in excessive cleaning charges.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
- Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable to fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner please do not park in front of neighbors' driveways or mailboxes.
- Please take out trash and place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it at checkout.
- Excessive messes, dirt, etc. may result in an excessive cleaning fee.
- Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Have a great time and let us know if you need anything.