*Great for relaxation in beautiful pine country
*Enjoy the four seasons here. Yes, there's snow in the winter. Weather is fairly mild year round
*Short drive to Fossil Creek's strenuous hike
*Other hiking on the Mogollon Rim
FEATURES IN TOWN OF PINE (10 minute drive):
FEATURES IN STRAWBERRY:
*Mamajoe's Italian Restaurant
*Country grocery store
- -Check-in is from 3 - 7 pm and checkout is at 10 am.
- -Smoking of cigarettes, cigars, pipes and/or vapor devices is not permitted anywhere on the property.
- -The burning of candles, incenses and/or oils is not permitted.
- -No open or covered fires anywhere on the property.
- -We love dogs, but they must be pre-approved before you complete your reservation. If pet damage is found, an extra $100 will be charged.
- -Neighborhood is very quiet. Be courteous to our neighbors.
- -Although there is only one 2-person bed and two twin beds set up, plus a queen airbed, there are 4 more airbeds (2 queens and 2 twins) to accommodate 6 more people, for a total of 12
- -The cabin is on a septic system so please do not put anything in the toilets except for the toilet paper provided.
- -Room rates are lower for weekdays (Monday - Thursday) than weekends (Friday - Sunday). Rates are subject to change at anytime and may be higher on holiday or festival weekends.
If you open it, close it.
If you borrow it, return it.
If you turn it on, turn it off.
If you break it, fix it.
If you use it, take care of it.
If you make a mess, clean it up.
If you move it, put it back.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Glen is a college professor, and Marilyn is an online entrepreneur. We have lived in Arizona and Nevada. We love hiking around the area, visiting the goat farm, and enjoying the wind through the tall pines. We're always on the lookout for new trails or little out of the way lakes to float on.