Welcome to Paris! I speak French and English.
My apartment is located within a minutes walk of the subway and multiple bus stops which allows easy access to all of Paris! My home is quiet, peaceful, VERY safe and clean!
• Fully equipped kitchen with an oven, electric range and microwave.
• Refrigerator and pantry storage space
• Reliable WiFi
• The entire apartment is cleaned daily
• You will be provided with keys to the apartment when you check in
• Towels and linens provided
Interaction with guests
I try to not be intrusive and as discret as possible but I am often home and also available via text if you have any questions during your stay. I can also give you recommendations on local restaurants and sites to visit in the city.
Other things to note
• The room is set up in a fashion much like a hostel with several bunk beds as this is a SHARED living space with other travelers.
• Smoking IS allowed (not in the room)
• Paris is beautiful! Come enjoy my amazing city!
-No talking after midnight
My name is Renaud and i am thirty-eight years old. I have a ten years old son who leave with me evry two week. For some reason i always lived in Paris but i don't like big cities. I prefere nature. I didn't travelled so much but i would love to. Asia woul'd be my first trip! I also like sport (weightlifting and Running) and music... See you soon