Enjoy a fantastic, spacious and modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with all the comforts and amenities of home, on the 1st floor of a charming London period house. It’s a beautiful, calm and generous living space, elegantly designed with a modern and minimalistic touch. In the heart of Stratford, you're minutes from all the shops and cafes of the Leyton High Street, and surrounded by the vibrancy of one of London's most iconic neighborhoods, Hackney, which is only a 15 mins ride away.
This flat is my oasis of calm in amidst the delightful buzz of east London. It’s composed of 1 double bedroom, a separate bathroom (with a shower over the bath), a central living area and a sleek, minimalist kitchen. The common parts of the building are shared with only 2 other flats, so very private.
I have provided an FAQ at the property that has all the instructions for the flat and should answer any questions you have about where things are located. It also has my recommendations for the area!
The king size double bed is incredibly comfy and surrounded by all the little details to make you feel right at home. The room contains wardrobes, shelves and reading lights.
The kitchen is just off the main living space, and fully equipped with a hob, oven, grill, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher . Guests are very welcome to make use of the classic old fashion Italian machine (which I leave fully supplied with coffee powder) - so you can be sure to get a great espresso whenever you fancy. There’s also a selection of teas for you to choose from.
The room is beautifully designed, elegantly furnished with a beautiful design arm chair, spotlessly clean and full of light. There are parquet floors, Persian carpet and large window looking directly out over a very quit street. TV + HDMI cable are available, if you feel like having a movie night while enjoying our sofa bed (which converts into a super comfortable double bed)
Light, bright, modern design with a bath, shower, toilet and basin.
Guests have complete access to the apartment - feel free to use everything unless otherwise specified. Full details will be provided at check-in.
INTERACTION WITH GUEST
When I’m not there, you will be hosted by an hospitality team who I’ve engaged to look after you in my absence.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Please note: our standard check in times are between 1pm - 7pm. Check out is by 11am. If you wish to check in or check out outside these hours please let us know. This is subject to availability and a fee.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Late Arrival Fee
GBP 55.00 for arrivals between 7.00pm and 11.00pm
GBP 75.00 from 11.00pm - 1.00am and
GBP 100.00 for arrivals after 1.00am
- Early Check In - subject to availability
- Late Check Out - subject to availability
GBP 75.00 till 4.00pm
- Nightly rate applies for check out after 4.00pm
- Luggage drop on arrival: we try our best to accommodate flight and trains when they arrive early! Upon request, by prior arrangement and subject to availability, we may be able to offer a “bag drop” at the apartment from 10.30am while your apartment is being prepared. This service is FREE of charge subject to availability
- Luggage storage on departure: on the day of check out by prior arrangement, we may be able to store your packed and ready luggage in the apartment until 12.30pm. This offer is subject to availability and a fee of GBP 35.00 will be payable in cash. We will need a minimum notice of 24 hours to consider this request
Your apartment is your fully-equipped 'home away from home' - just bring your luggage!
You have access to:
- free high speed WIFI internet
- fully-equipped kitchen (oven, grill, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, crockery, cutlery, utensils, coffee machine)
- washing machine
- Flat LED TV screen
- Towels and linen
- Shower gel, shampoo, body cream, tooth paste etc.
- parking availability needs to be agreed with the host beforehand
Interaction with guests
Mi casa es tu casa! As a long standing airbnb guest, I always try my best to make your staying truly amazing. Feel free to reach out via email, I am here to help
Other things to note
SMOKING STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. GBP 200.00 PENALTY FEE APPLIED
- No shoes in the house
- Be respectful of the place - this is my house and I live 80% of the time there