Space and Peace. Historical House, local Mayor lived here :) ...Just 20 min by train from Amsterdam. Get a local feel and take the train anywhere. Green meets Historical high- end Village. 2 great bedrooms all on 1st floor. and Living-room with large sofas. 1.5 Bathrooms = 1 Shower + 2 toilets - 1 on ground floor, 1 on 1st floor- Kitchen on ground floor. Clean, quiet, pleasant. Great value. (or 40 min by train from Schiphol Airport)
Convenient @ 20 min by train from Amsterdam -for your upcoming Family Vacation with kids, or best friends tired of corporate stuff. Your NL stay will feel a mix of village -city, Europe as we live it. Traveling with in-laws?-- max 4, Stairs. A super experience if you are an American used to a large type of environment and crave a cozy village - so non-like the USA!!!! Pictures Explain rental has its 2 bedrooms on 1st floor of the house with 2 twin beds and one kind size bed, a living room with desk, and 2 bed- queen size sofas, could sleep 2 each; on Ground floor,a kitchen and a 2nd toilet. Separate Entrance. It is an Entire Own Place, fully Private. Has No TV
There are plenty of beds and sleep areas, you can choose, but we ideally only want 4 people, while the place sleeps 8, we want to focus on the the experience. Great Green surroundings, golf, run, tennis, swim (not the seaside, of course!!) bike. Experience life in a historical - high -end place. Amazing French, Indian and Argentinian, IceCream and Coffee Shop 5 min walk. Super friendly area.
Interaction with guests
I am not sure of my schedule; my priority is to handle any issues.
Other things to note
the 0.5 bathroom is an extra toilet on the ground floor. Stairs Going to 1st floor are a bit steep but not atypical of all Dutch houses. Easy to get used to. See picture.
- residential areas common sense rules
- while very clean, place will need remodeling in the future
- train station is a pleasant 10 min walk
1. Guests are strictly forbidden from entering 3rd level of the home, they are only allowed to access the areas shown in the pictures.
2. No guests under the age of 21 may stay in the premises unsupervised."’
3. It is forbidden to flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets.
4. If you’re coming to The Netherlands to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just NOT at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave.
5. Check-in / Check-out: Check-in is flexible and check-out is by 1 pm or 13:00 am. Arriving earlier, or leaving later, may be fine, but please check with us first
6. Cleanliness: Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and leave any dirty towels on the bathroom floor. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
7. Shoes are fine inside our home.
8. Damage: We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too."
9. Smoking: Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke outside the kitchen, garden area.
10. Drugs: When staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law…
11. Electricity: Lights / AC / Heating Please Switch Off all lights, A/C and heating when not in use or leaving the house. It helps us keep our costs down.
12. Noise: This is a family neighborhood. Loud noise is to cease by 10 pm
13. Occupancy: There is a strict 4 -person maximum occupancy. We have an additional guest charge, pls ask us. Additional guests are forbidden from staying in the property, unless the extra fees are paid.
14. Pets: Do you allow pets in your place? This property is not set up for Any Pets.
15. Security: Please keep the front gate locked at all times. Whilst being one of the safest areas in NL - we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free.
HI, we are Anna & Sven, we travel the world while attending on issues related to Sustainability. Impact and Economic equality. Most of our projects are infrastructure related towards communication and renewable energy . (URL HIDDEN)