Luminous and cozy apartment on a cliff in the residential area of Calafat. A quiet place with unspoilt beaches, 5 minutes driving from the fishing village of l'Ametlla de Mar (Tarragona). And just 25 min. by car from the Natural Park of Delta de l'Ebre and the historic city of Tarragona.
The apartment has been completely renovated and has a fireplace to enjoy the winter evenings.
There is no Wi-Fi or TV, no lack that will make you
** The apartment has sheets, but you must bring your own towels.
* Be careful with the kitchen countertop. It is made of wood, so always use a cutting board, and always dry the remaining water to wash the dishes.
* Watch for any water that may come out of the shower tray, please.
* The plates and glasses are in the white furniture of the living room.
* Do not remove the keys that fix the latch of the windows, they could be lost. Simply, after closing the window tightly, tighten with the key to secure the latch. To open, turn the key and go!
* At night, or if you leave the apartment, enter the table and chairs on the terrace.
For any questions, send me a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or message to ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Interaction with guests
You can write to me via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) to solve any doubt.