This is a large modern house within walking distance to Wagstaffe waterfront and next to the bush walking track to Lobster Beach.
Linen not provided.
Interaction with guests
Guests collect keys from our office before heading off to the property and the Killcare Real Estate team is here to assist with any questions
1. All properties are let for holiday purposes only. Functions and parties are strictly not permitted.
2. Linen and toiletries are not provided e.g. sheets, pillow cases, towels, bath mats, tea towels and tablecloths, unless specified. Alternatively we can provide contact details for linen hire.
3. All properties are privately owned and are furnished and
decorated to the Owner’s individual standards. Guests are
advised to inspect the property before securing the booking to ensure satisfaction with the property.
4. The maximum number of persons (including children)
permitted to occupy the booked premises will form part of the booking contract and will be nominated upon booking.
Overcrowding and extra guests are not permitted.
5. Animals are not permitted in any holiday accommodation except for specifically advertised dog friendly properties.
6. To secure a booking:-
A non refundable booking fee applies to all bookings.
Weekend Bookings require full payment on booking.
Weekly Bookings require a 50% deposit of the total booking amount with the balance due before arrival. For Christmas bookings, the balance of 50% of the total booking fee is due by 30th June and the final balance is due by 1st December. Bonds will be taken one week prior to arrival. Payments can be made by EFT, Mastercard or Visa.
7. Guests are given first opportunity to re-book the property they are renting for the corresponding period the following year. Re-bookings must be made on departure. A deposit of $500 per week plus $50 booking fee is required to secure the booking.
8. A Bond Processing Form will need to be completed and returned to our office upon booking confirmation. The bond will be deducted from the nominated credit card prior to arrival. Refund of the bond will be affected within 7 days, following a satisfactory inspection of the property after guests have vacated.
9. Cancellations – All monies are only refunded, excluding the booking fee, when the property is re-let for the entire booking period at the same or greater rent. All cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of $50.00. If the stay is shortened the unused portion of the rental is not refundable. Please note a change of booking date attracts the same conditions as for cancellations.
10. Our office hours are from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday.
11. Keys are to be collected and returned to our office. For after hours arrivals, please notify the office to make alternative arrangements.
12. Only one set of keys will be supplied for each property. Should the keys be lost, the guest is responsible for any cost involved in replacing the keys. If guests have locked themselves out of the premises and our office is not open, please call Central Coast Locksmiths (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) who provide a 24 hour service, and pay them directly for the service.
13. Arrival/Departure times:-
Check in from 3pm on the day of arrival and the property must be vacated before 10am on the day of departure.
14. The guest will be responsible for loss or damage to the
property or premises during their stay. This includes floors and
floor coverings, furniture and fittings, kitchen utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery. The guest will pay the full cost of replacement or repair of any such items damaged or lost. All damages, breakages or losses are to be reported to the agent immediately. All costs will be taken from the bond or credit card details supplied. All furniture and equipment must be left in the premises as originally found.
15. Any repairs, maintenance or service reported and requested by
guests to be effected to the property or any equipment provided at the property, (and/or deemed necessary by the agent), will be effected as soon as practicable. Recompense will be negotiated at the owner’s discretion.
16. The guest agrees to allow the Agent or his nominee to enter the property to arrange necessary repairs during reasonable hours (unless an emergency situation could exist or arise) for the purpose of conducting any repairs, maintenance or service. Guests requesting a service call which is subsequently found not to be required will be charged the applicable service call-out fee.
17. Although a cleaning fee is paid, it does not include the making of beds, cleaning of dishes, ovens, BBQ or refrigerators. Failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning fee.
18. Garbage is to be put into the receptacles provided and put out for collection on Sunday evening. Garbage will only be collected from the receptacles provided. Any additional garbage is the guest’s responsibility and a rubbish removal fee will apply. On departure please do not leave garbage in the premises.
19. No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or Owner’s control.
20. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on or near the premises. Doors and windows at the premises should be secured at all times. Guests are responsible for insuring their own property.
21. A fee of $25.00 plus postage costs will be payable if the Agent is required to collect/return items left by guests. Should items not be claimed within 1 month, they will be discarded by the Agent.
22. Guests shall not cause nuisance to neighbours and will comply with any statutory laws and regulations applicable to the property.
23. In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday property, such work is beyond the Agent’s control and cannot be responsible for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
24. This booking is made in good faith by the Agent, however the Agent cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the Owner of the property which are outside the Agent’s control.
25. Any printed, written or verbal description of the premises or position is made in good faith by the Agent or employee and to the best of their knowledge, however no responsibility for misdescription, errors or omissions can be accepted. All courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction. Any information or terms and conditions contained in holiday brochures or related websites are subject to alteration without notice.
26. PLEASE NOTE: Mobile reception on the Killcare Peninsula is unreliable and unfortunately beyond our control.
Please read these terms and conditions of your holiday letting contract carefully as any departure from these could permit the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the rent or immediately terminate the occupancy.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Here at Killcare Real Estate we aim to ensure that every holiday guest has the best getaway possible.
We aim to match every guest with the most suitable home so that their stay is the best it can be.