Offered for rent 1 bedroom apartment in a solid construction building on Tauras hill. Full of sun, with high ceilings, furniture and interior in conformity with a style of Old-Town. Furniture is stylish and had been very little in use. Comfort and coziness await you at our place.
You can check out all the details about what is going in Vilnius in the best virtual city guide 'Vilnius In Your Pocket' .
- Living room and a separate kitchen
- Astonishing master bedroom with a balcony and a view towards a German Embassy with two bears Willy and Berly, so especially safe and private place
- Bathroom with toilet and a hand-made large mirror
- There is a small table which is comfortable for having lunch or working with a laptop
The guests will be able to access all the conveniences placed in this apartment. An exclusive bed and three old-fashioned sofas will ensure the comfort. Additionally, there are the fair curtains, meant for keeping the room light, cozy, and the dark curtains, used for privacy. Also a cute balcony in front of the German embassy. What's more, there is a separated kitchen with all the dishes you might need during your visit. To conclude, a comfortable shower with a stunning mirror.
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions or issues, you can always write me a message on airbnb or just call me on my cell phone.
Other things to note
The guests are also able to:
- iron their clothes,
- light up the candles in an exclusive candlestick,
- use a sim card (for a small additional payment),
- order extra cleaning services (for additional price).
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Frankly, I really enjoy travelling and I know that the accomodation is very significant. That's why I always treat my guests with care and attention. I believe that everyone is worth the best!