Our home has high vaulted ceilings, modern furnishings, hardwood floors and lots of natural light throughout! We have high-speed internet, TV with High-Def local channels, and you have a full private bathroom IN your room!
We are only 16 miles from Memphis International Airport, 22 miles from Graceland (for all you Elvis fans), and only 28 miles from FedEx Forum/Beale Street in downtown Memphis. Easy access to the Bass Pro Pyramid, barbecue, and blues music! What else could you ask for?
We have pets in our home (2 dogs, 2 indoor/outdoor cats) so you should be pet friendly! Pets are welcome within reason as long as they are house broken and well behaved! Same rule applies for children! There is only one bed, so if you bring a child be prepared to share.
Absolutely NO smoking!
Absolutely NO overnight guests!
We do have Uber in the area, so getting around is no problem!
We also have a Pak-n-Play available for those with small children!
Guests can access wireless and wired high-speed internet, laundry facilities, patio/deck, kitchen, breakfast nook, living room.
Other things to note
Guest room is upstairs. Stairs are polished hickory. Not carpeted! So be careful!
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 6am.
- Please use good judgement with footwear. If your shoes are muddy/wet/dirty, please remove them before entering.
- If you're not sure of anything, just ask!
- If we are cooking, be prepared to be invited to join us for dinner! It's not mandatory, but we'd like to get to know you!
- We provide your towels and sheets, but we don't launder them daily. If you need them washed/dried, etc, feel free to use the washer and drier on site.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS! If they aren't on the initial booking, they can't stay!
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING! If you smoke in our home you will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given!
Our family will be in and out all day every day. While we may not be there when you arrive, we will most certainly be there before the end of any given day.