The stay wasn't great. The apartment itself is pretty nice and has potential, but there were a number of issues as per below. The space is ok if you're only around for a night or two and not planning on spending time at the apartment except for sleeping, but otherwise you can find a lot better for the same price range. 100% wouldn't return.
- Kitchen had no cutlery, crockery or cookware, despite the listing saying there is a kitchen where guests can cook their own food (one of the main reasons why I use AirBnb instead of hotels). The host left some paper plates and a box of plastic cutlery above the fridge, but otherwise the kitchen was empty. He did offer to drop some cookware off when I brought this up with him, but I ended up having to borrow a bunch of pots and kitchen utensils from a friend just so that I could cook a basic meal.
- the Wifi was awful. I could connect with my laptop as long as I sat in one specific corner of the house, but even then the connection was very slow and kept on dropping. My iphone wouldn't connect to the network at all. Not ideal if you're travelling for work.
- there was no washer or dryer on the property as advertised.
- the AC in the bedroom was ok as long as you kept the bedroom door closed and kept the cool air in. The other unit in the lounge wasn't enough to cool the space down at all, and the apartment turned into a sauna during the day.
- the shower tub is stained and dirty