The flat is very bright, lovely, clean and comfortable.
The double room has a balcony overlooking London Eye and the City.
Very well connected, 5 minutes walking distance to Bermondsey Station (Jubilee line) and 1 stop to London Bridge, buses are available, or you can walk 27 minutes. The flat is also located just a short distance to numerous tourist attractions: Tower Bridge, City Hall, Maltby market, White Cube Gallery, Borough Market, London Bridge, The Shard and Tate Modern.
Comfy and light room with vintage/stylish decor, a double bed and direct access to the balcony, desk and chair.
Our place is a one bed flat with an open plan kitchen and living area, with windows in all rooms and fantastic views of London. You can see London Eye and the Shard from one side and Canary Wharf from the other.
Guests will have access to the entire property during the day, this includes bedroom, bathroom (shared bathroom), kitchen and living, and private access to the balcony.
You will be sharing the flat with us. If you are looking to rent the entire place, check the other listing we have and if it is available for the dates you need.
Interaction with guests
We are a young, professional couple available to assist with any questions, issues or recommendations.
We are quiet, very clean and friendly. We also enjoy meeting new people and are very easy going.
We will be contactable by email or phone during your stay.
Other things to note
Please arrange with us if you’re checking-in late.
We are very flexible, if you have any questions or requests, please do ask.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the apartment, but it's fine on the terrace.
- Outdoor shoes are not to be worn inside (carpets throughout).
- Please don't bring anyone else back to the flat without prior permission.
- We do not allow pets nor do we have any pets.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- Please be considerate when you access to the kitchen at late hours. The living room and kitchen are an open plan space and the access to this area should be reduced at later hours.
- If guests lose the keys OR do not leave them behind at checkout, a £80 fee will apply.
- We are very flexible, if you have any questions or requests, please do ask.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews