Experience The Tiny Home movement!
Perched to capture the extraordinary ocean view, sounds and smells, our tiny home is comfortable, private, and packed with charm! Enjoy the view from your loft bed or relax on your deck and watch & listen as nature unfolds. It is not unusual to hear and see whales blowing, sea lions barking and bald eagles chattering. Walk to the beach, petroglyphs, local artisans, and winery. Our home is built with non-toxic materials.
Our Charming Tiny Home by the Sea...
- is the perfect space for a couple or one person
- is uniquely built with non toxic materials and a hardwood floor
- is bright with lots of natural light and windows to capture the ocean view
- has a toxic free maple and natural latex sofa
- has a heat-pump for heating and air-conditioning
- is a whopping 160 square feet
- shower, sink, flush toilet, and tile floor (the washroom is a tight fit)
- private with a gorgeous ocean view with bistro table for two.
- apartment sized oven/stove & fridge/freezer and ocean view window
- unique Cambria Quartz counter top and sink
- well equipped - french press, toaster, kettle, pots pans .... (no microwave)
- ocean view window
- memory foam mattress topper
- real cotton sheets and down duvet & pillows
- access to the loft bed requires climbing 3 steps and a 4 foot ladder
Parking: in front of Tiny Home
Beach access: walk one house to the north and turn toward the water.
Exterior: The Tiny Home has its own ocean view deck and front yard.
Interaction with guests
We give our guests privacy but are happy to share adventure ideas or to chat. Send us a text or call anytime.
Other things to note
Due to this being a Tiny Home you need to be nimble!
The loft bed has a double mattress with low head clearance - please see pictures.
We have a delightful chocolate lab that lives on the property who may pop by to say hello.
We have wonderful neighbors and we mutually respect each other's privacy
Due to this being a tiny home it has a tiny hot water tank (40 liters, 12 gallons). In the unlikely event you run out of hot water it will replenish quickly.
We live on the property down the hill from the tiny home.
Enjoy your private deck but please keep noise to a minimum. This is a very quiet and tranquil neighbourhood.
Sensitive septic system so please only put the provided toilet paper in bowl and take care to not put debris or chemicals down the sinks.
Our Tiny Home is not suitable for children 5 years or younger; however, exceptions can be made.
Check in is at 3pm and check out at 11am. If you need extra time please let us know in advance and sometimes we may be able to accommodate this.
Send us a quick text to say you've arrived and departed.
Please no shoes in the tiny home.
No smoking on the property, Quadra Island is high risk for fires.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews